Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Paul Ryan Is Presidential Material  (Read 1091 times)

Offline flowers

Lindsey Graham: Paul Ryan Is Presidential Material
« on: December 16, 2013, 08:37:36 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/16/Lindsey-Graham-Paul-Ryan-is-presidential-material

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said he thinks that House Budget Committee chairman Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is presidential material because of his work on the spending deal he cut with Senate Budget Committee chairwoman Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA).

“From my point of view, he's showing leadership," Graham said, according to the Huffington Post. “I mean, if you want to become president, maybe instead of trying to please every faction of your party, maybe you should show the country as a whole I can actually work with the other side on something important.”

Huffington Post noted that Graham “added with a laugh” that he thinks “it's a unique way to become president, but I think it might actually work.”

Ryan was the vice presidential nominee in last year’s failed bid by Mitt Romney to unseat incumbent President Barack Obama. He, like Graham, supports granting amnesty to America’s at least 11 million illegal aliens--a position that has the ability to undercut any GOP politician’s support from the base, as polls show it did to Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL).

Ryan is expected to attempt to champion an amnesty plan through the House in early 2014.

emphasis added.

Offline flowers

Re: Lindsey Graham: Paul Ryan Is Presidential Material
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 08:38:55 pm »
Of course he is presidential material for all of you RINO GOP traitors to this country and its people!!!

8888madkitty

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 08:42:17 pm »
the contempt I have for Grahmersy, Ryan, McCain and many others has no bounds

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 08:51:54 pm »
graham re ryan: He's one of us!!

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 10:47:44 pm »
If Grahamnesty supports him, I can't and won't.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 04:10:03 am »
Some strange words from some folks who were only too happy to bolster Mr. Ryan 13 months ago.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 04:21:49 am »
Some strange words from some folks who were only too happy to bolster Mr. Ryan 13 months ago.

Ryan lost me with his pathetic debate performance - I mean if the guy cannot stand up to Joe Biden   :thud: and on top of this I actually studied his voting record.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 08:55:27 am »
Hell yes he is.  Ryan just needs to get some executive experience under his belt as governor or VP.  Nobody elects congressmen to President anymore.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 09:08:18 am »
Hell yes he is.  Ryan just needs to get some executive experience under his belt as governor or VP.  Nobody elects congressmen to President anymore.

But they will elect 'community organizers' as POTUS. :shrug:

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 10:04:32 am »
But they will elect 'community organizers' as POTUS. :shrug:
No.  They will elect a black 'community organizers' as POTUS after 8 years of perceived GOP rule.  As a majority of voters did twice.

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 10:24:04 am »
the contempt I have for Grahmersy, Ryan, McCain and many others has no bounds
A majority of voters seldom choose representatives who have contempt for the majority of voters.  That is why RINOs like the 25 GOP senators who voted to reopen the government after Cruz's shutdown get re-elected and conservatives get defeated, retire, or turn into RINOs.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 12:41:04 pm »

And a little charisma.  Maybe he can borrow some from John McCain.  :thud:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 01:29:41 pm »
That was before the election and before he started selling out on everything.

Before the election, Ryan appeared to be a man of principles, a man who had the chutzpah to craft a budget that dared touch entitlements. He got so scared by the backlash that he has become the ultimate GOP-e insider.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 02:09:51 pm »
graham re ryan: He's one of us!!

Yes, he has the RINO seal of approval, given by Graham!  There is no better RINO endorsement!

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 02:18:29 pm »

Ryan is a fraud.  Many were duped by him when he "appeared" to be a budget hawk with Erskine Bowles and in his spending proposals last year.  However, a through review of Ryan reveals that he is a pure fraud and firmly in the left wing of the GOP.

Ryan voted for the Bridge to Nowhere, the largest Medicaid expansion in the Nation's history in Medicare Part D, Voted for TARP, and was one of only 32 Republicans to vote for the automobile bailout.  He also voted for No Child Left Behind.  He is a flaming Neocon and interventionist.  Did I mention that he fully embraces amnesty????  Now he has joined Patty Murray in giving us the "budget deal" that even most GOP Senators abhor.       Ryan is a fraud, indeed.