Author Topic: WashPost Readers Outraged That the Post Had 'Not One Line in the Paper' About Pearl Harbor on December 7  (Read 242 times)

Offline raml

I looked all over the tv programming to see if there were any mention of Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th and there were just a very few on the history channels. I also noticed the one movie I like to watch wasn't on Tora Tora Tora. There was a program called that on the history channel but it turned out not to be the movie. I did see two movies that were about the starting of the war but they did not emphasize Pearl Harbor but was more about Manila. Maybe the leftists want to change the history there too so are downplaying what really happened by n ot keeping in our minds.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
It was pretty much ignored, especially since Mandela died and the media was obsessing over that.

I'm surprised that WP readers even knew what Pearl Harbor was about.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf