Author Topic: Climate change is new enemy for Kerry in Vietnam  (Read 604 times)

Offline flowers

Climate change is new enemy for Kerry in Vietnam
« on: December 15, 2013, 08:58:18 pm »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_KERRY_VIETNAM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-12-15-11-42-16

Decades ago on these very waters, I was one of many who witnessed the difficult period in our shared history," Kerry told a group of young professionals gathered near a dock at the riverfront village of Kien Vang.

"Today on these waters I am bearing witness to how far our two nations have come together and we are talking about the future and that's the way it ought to be," he said.

Offline flowers

Re: Climate change is new enemy for Kerry in Vietnam
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 09:01:14 pm »
I am surprised the regime in Vietnam doesn't have a statue praising Kerry in the center square of each town.

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: Climate change is new enemy for Kerry in Vietnam
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 10:16:13 pm »
I am surprised the regime in Vietnam doesn't have a statue praising Kerry in the center square of each town.

On Memorial Day, May 31, 2004, Vietnam Vets for the Truth broke an extraordinary story about a photograph hanging in the Vietnamese Communist War Remnants Museum (formerly known as the "War Crimes Museum") in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). The photograph, displayed in a room dedicated to foreign activists who contributed to the Communist victory over America in the Vietnam War, shows Senator John Kerry being greeted by Comrade Do Muoi, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam. Jeffrey M. Epstein of Vietnam Vets for the Truth acquired the photograph during the Memorial Day weekend in response to a general request for photographs and records detailing Kerry's activities on behalf of the enemy.

Vietnam Vets for the Truth has now further documented the photograph. Photographer Bill Lupetti returned to the War Remnants Museum in Saigon on June 2 at the request of Dr. Jerome Corsi, co-author of the original article, and photographed a current edition of the "Viet Nam News" next to the display honoring John Kerry.

Our current Secretary of State. Nice, huh?

http://www.wintersoldier.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20040604194804799
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams