Author Topic: McCain says 'yes' to budget bill  (Read 727 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCain says 'yes' to budget bill
« on: December 15, 2013, 03:39:31 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/?hp=44

McCain says 'yes' to budget bill
By JESSICA HUFF |
12/15/13 10:02 AM EST

Sen. John McCain says he'll support the compromise budget bill, passed by the House and pending in the Senate.

"I hope it will pass the Senate," he said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union. " We must not shut down the government again. We can't do that to the people of this country and my state."

McCain said Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin (D-Mich.) has pledged to review the provision concerning military retirement.

"Military leaders I have talked to have said because this gives them relief from the harsh effects of sequestration, that they are supportive of this legislation.  I wish that provision wasn't in there," McCain said.  "But to shut down the government again I think is an unacceptable act to inflict on the American people."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: McCain says 'yes' to budget bill
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 03:41:01 pm »
I have no words left to describe what I think of that man. All of them would be censored!

Offline flowers

Re: McCain says 'yes' to budget bill
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 08:51:40 pm »
I have no words left to describe what I think of that man. All of them would be censored!
yep!