Author Topic: Welfare abuse: 32 year old Austin, Tx welfare recipient says working is stupid (audio)  (Read 2285 times)

rangerrebew

WELFARE ABUSE: 32 years old Austin, TX welfare recipient says working is stupid.

An Austin welfare recipient tells Austin's Morning News she gets a lot
 of welfare money and can stay home and smoke weed. Listen to her phone
 call earlier today on the show with Mark, Ed and Sam...
 Lucy is 32
 with three kids. She is on welfare just like her parents and admits her
 kids will do the same. She says taxpayers are the fools...she gets to
 lay up all day and smoke weed while you go to work.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e3_1384285492#zPC1Ar7rhcSeCSm9.99

Offline SouthTexas

I don't think "getting paid" means what they think it means.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Let's see. Welfare mom of welfare parents. Raising her kids to do the same thing.

Goes on the radio from a readily identifiable phone number to admit to illegal activities which are widely considered detrimental to raising children. (Leave the legalization debate out, please).

She is probably better off not working, We certainly are. She is too damned stupid to be trusted with anything more complex than a pencil.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I was in my car on the way to work when I heard this call, as it was happening. I remember thinking even at the time that this woman has opened up a world of crap for herself and her family.

She is only saying what everyone, working and non-working, people are thinking. And she made several really good points. But, she screwed up by saying it outloud. Liberal-land taxpayer handouts are like the mafia. You're supposed to take the money and keep your mouth shut. She broke the rules.

What she said about illegals is the most insane part of the American welfare system. Illegals go to college either free or with deep discounts, which are not available to American citizens. I don't care who you are or how Liberal you are, that is just plain crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

Yeah, the feds are working on it right now. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

Yeah, the feds are working on it right now.

The feds aren't going to do Jack Squat to her.  They don't want to open that can of worms by making a big deal out of it and you know Hannity, Rush, et al, are just waiting to find out who she is so they can nail the welfare system. :odrama:

Offline Cincinnatus

How appropriate this discussion took place on kLBJ.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

The feds aren't going to do Jack Squat to her.  They don't want to open that can of worms by making a big deal out of it and you know Hannity, Rush, et al, are just waiting to find out who she is so they can nail the welfare system. :odrama:

did I need a sarc tag?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You might be surprised. They can do it quietly without a big fuss. They are going to want to prune her benefits or cut her off all together just in case someone does find out who she is, or if she decides to go public, on talk shows and such. They will take care of her, slowly and quietly. She broke the rules.

With the level of surveillance all levels of government is doing on each and every citizen every day, I have no doubt that they already know who she is. Once you get flagged in the system for anything, like voting Republican or being in the Tea Party or whatever political behavior the bureaucrat rulers consider to be unacceptable, the party is over.

Whether or not she loses her benefits, she did not do herself any favors by bringing national attention to this. She should have kept her mouth shut.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WELFARE ABUSE: 32 years old Austin, TX welfare recipient says working is stupid.

Fundamental change has come to America. 

Offline Olivia

Fundamental change has come to America.

There's no shame in living off the government when you've been programmed to accept the government hand out as your reparations for past treatment of your ancestors.
It's worked for over fifty years so why stop now?

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

rangerrebew

did I need a sarc tag?

For this?   9999what  A lot of people think I'm sarcastic and I can't begin to imagine why. :silly:

rangerrebew

There's no shame in living off the government when you've been programmed to accept the government hand out as your reparations for past treatment of your ancestors.
It's worked for over fifty years so why stop now?

I think families of black slave owners should be found and all their property seized as reparations.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
From Austin, not a surprise one dang bit.

There is a reason we call it Berkeley on the Colorado River.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline SouthTexas

From Austin, not a surprise one dang bit.

There is a reason we call it Berkeley on the Colorado River.

If that was the only place in Texas, we would be in great shape!