Author Topic: Why are the media focusing on the 'race' of the suicide bomber wannabe in Wichita, Kansas?  (Read 558 times)

rangerrebew

Why are the media focusing on the ‘race’ of the suicide bomber wannabe in Wichita, Kansas?

When the most important part of his profile is that he is a convert to Islam and wanted to blow up the airport and kill as many Americans as possible for Allah.

terror-plot

NBC News  A 58-year-old airport worker was charged Friday with allegedly planning a suicide bombing at a passenger terminal at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport in Kansas.

The suspect, Terry Lee Loewen, an avionics technician who lives in Wichita, was arrested earlier in the day as he attempted to use his security pass to drive a vehicle that he thought contained explosives onto the tarmac at the airport, law enforcement officials said at a news conference in Wichita. In fact, the car contained only dummy explosives.

U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said Loewen spent months developing a plan to drive a carload of explosives to the airport terminal and that he was determined to trigger the bomb himself and die in the blast.

Loewen, who is white, became radicalized after reading extremist Islamic material on the Internet, Grissom said.

MSNBC  CRIMINAL COMPTAINT l, Federal Bureau of lnvestigation SpecialAgent Stephen Cousineau, being duly sworn, state the following is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and establishes probable cause that the following offenses have been committed: COUNT 1 On or about December 73,2013, in the District of Kansas and elsewhere, the defendant, TERRY t. LOEWEN, attempted, without lawfut authority, to use a weapon of mass destruction against.people and property within the United States and such property is used in interstate and foreign commerce, and the offense, and the results ofthe offense, would have affected interstate or foreign commerce.

TERRY L. LOEWEN,knowingly attempted to provide material support and resources, in the way of services, personnel and property as that term appears in Title 18, United States Code, Section 2339A(b), to Al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AaAP), a foreign terrorist organization that has been continuously designated since January 19,2010, knowing that the organization was a designated terrorist organization, (as defined in Title 18, United States Code, Section 23398(eX6)) and that the organization engages in and has engaged in and was engaging in terrorist activity (as defined in Section 212(aX3)(B) of the lmmigration and Nationality Act) and terrorism (as defined in Section 140(dX2) ofthe Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1988 and 1989).

Unknown

Loewen has engaged in online conversation with an individual who unbeknownst to him is an FBI employee (FBl Employee 1). Statements Loewen has made to FBI Employee 1 reflect his desire to engage in violent jihadl on behalf of al Qaeda. For example, on or about August 5, 2013, during a communication, Loewen told FBI Employee 1 in relevant part:

As time goes on I care less and less about what other people think of me, or my views of lslam. I have been studying subjects like jihad, martyrdom operations, and Sharia law.2 I don’t understand how you can read the Qur’an and the sunnah3 of the Prophet (saw)a and not understand that jihad and the implementation of Sharia is absolutely demanded of all the Muslim Ummah.s I feel so guilt-ridden sometimes for knowing what’s required of me but yet doing little or nothinB to make it happen.

I love my Muslim brothers and sisters, whether they agree with me or not, it’s just hard to deal with the denial that some of them appear to be going through. I was texting a sister on line a week or two ago, and she insisted that jihad was wrong, that any pain Muslims were suffering was their own fault for not having enough iman,6 and that the Prophet never said apostates should be put to death. I do agree on one thing; the one thing we are doing wrong is that all 1.5 billion of us don’t rise up against the rest of the world and tell THEM how it’s going to be. lnshallah, T it will happen soon. Loewen closed his message by stating in relevant part, One last thing I would like to make clear if I haven’t already – I believe the Muslim who is labeled “a radical fundamentalist” is closer to Allah (swt)8 than the ones labeled “moderates”. Just my opinion; if l’m off base, please set me straight.

Brothers like Osama bin Laden and Anwar alAwlakle are a great inspiration to me, but I must be willing to give up everything (like they did) to truly feel like a obedient slave of Allah (swt). You stated you might be able to put me in contact with someone that might be able to help – not sure what that means, and I can’t ask any direct questions, but with what I stated above, plus whatever I can impart to you in future correspondents [sic], perhaps you can better judge what it is I need.

I in no way want to put you or any other brother in harms way – and that is a great concern of mine, so please be careful. I realize we don’t know each other very well, and neither one of us knows who could be listening in, so please use caution. I very much appreciate your advice and offer of help (l certainly need it), but my love for fellow Muslims is much greater than my love for myself. On or about August 17 ,2013, Loewen informed FBI Employee 1 about his review of Awlaki articles and other al Qaeda-related texts. Loewen wrote in relevant part: I have read Anwar Al-Awlaki’s 44 ways of Jihad,1o and like everything l’ve ever read of his, it’s very informative. . . .

I have downloaded tens of thousands of pages on the subjects I mentioned earlier [referring to jihad, martyrdom operations and implementation of Sharia lawl. Today I printed out something called the Al Qaeda Manual ( or Manchester Manual),...

On or about Au8ust 21, 2013, Loewen sent a message to FBI Employee 1 outlining his ideas for engaging in violent jihad. He stated in relevant part: Let me get to the bottom line without being too revealing - I have numerous ideas of ways I could perform jihad in the path of Allah (swt) but outside du'a,11 none of them are legal.

I'm 58 years old and spending my remaining years behind bars for a good reason is not out of the question for me. I have considered supportinB some of our brothers and sisters in prison, and have been sending money to the family of Younnus Abdullah Muhammad, one of the founder [sic] of the Revolution Muslim website, which is the first website that really helped me understand what obedience to Allah(swt) was. He is doing eleven and a half years over the whole South Park fiasco; isn’t democracy great? I still need to do more however.

lf by any chance you know of someone who is active in jihad and could use an occasional influx of “help”, please let me know. Short of that, nothing lam doing now is enough. lf the subject is too hot to handle, by all means let it go. I only want to help my brothers, not lead them to a destination they feel isn’t for them. I just hate the kaffar12 government and those who are following it to the Hellfire, and the sooner it and its followers get there, the better.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/12/13/why-are-the-media-focusing-on-the-race-of-the-suicide-bomber-wannabe-in-wichita-kansas/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 12:46:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline kevindavis007

Never mind he was a convert to Islam.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/