Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE -- Tea Party Patriots Founder Jenny Beth Martin on Budget: This Is Why We Have Primaries  (Read 474 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline sinkspur

Now Jenny Beth and Matt Hoskins and Kibbe and Jim DeMint will have to find a new hornet's nest to hit to keep those cards and letters coming in.

If you want to blame somebody for this, blame Ted Cruz.  His shutdown strategy failed miserably and forced Republican leaders to make damned sure it would not happen again.  This budget is an "avoid a shutdown at all costs." 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

Now Jenny Beth and Matt Hoskins and Kibbe and Jim DeMint will have to find a new hornet's nest to hit to keep those cards and letters coming in.

If you want to blame somebody for this, blame Ted Cruz.  His shutdown strategy failed miserably and forced Republican leaders to make damned sure it would not happen again.  This budget is an "avoid a shutdown at all costs."

Geeze sink get some new material for pitties sake,.. CRUZ DID NOT ShUT DOWN THE FLIPPING GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sinkspur

Geeze sink get some new material for pitties sake,.. CRUZ DID NOT ShUT DOWN THE FLIPPING GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can stick your head and every other body part in the sand all you want, but the Republicans were blamed for the shutdown by 75% of the country, and Cruz and Lee in  particular were blamed.  They suffered a huge loss in approval due to the shutdown.

They've now recovered, and Cruz has learned his lesson.  No more shutdowns.

Offline Rapunzel

You can stick your head and every other body part in the sand all you want, but the Republicans were blamed for the shutdown by 75% of the country, and Cruz and Lee in  particular were blamed.  They suffered a huge loss in approval due to the shutdown.

They've now recovered, and Cruz has learned his lesson.  No more shutdowns.

A TRUE conservative would not purposely and/or willingly advance a lie.

Offline sinkspur

A TRUE conservative would not purposely and/or willingly advance a lie.

Exactly.  So stop it.

Offline Rapunzel

Exactly.  So stop it.

You're the one who is spreading it, not me... and I will correct you each and every time you say  it here...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Guys - I am no one here. But you both know I love, respect, and trust you both.

Maybe take an hour away from the keyboard? Ease down to DEFCON 2?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

You're the one who is spreading it, not me... and I will correct you each and every time you say  it here...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-major-damage-to-gop-after-shutdown-and-broad-dissatisfaction-with-government/2013/10/21/dae5c062-3a84-11e3-b7ba-503fb5822c3e_story.html

Major damage to GOP after shutdown

Perception is reality.  Argue with reality, not me.

Offline Rapunzel

When perception is a lie it is still a lie... some people actually fight lies with truth others just spread the lie because it meets their own agenda... which is what the media does and those who help the media are complicit in the destruction of this nation.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf