Author Topic: Barack and Michelle: The Love Story  (Read 542 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack and Michelle: The Love Story
« on: December 13, 2013, 03:04:03 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/barack_and_michelle_the_love_story.html

December 13, 2013
Barack and Michelle: The Love Story
Rosslyn Smith

I thought the photo below was interesting.

I wonder if some of the White House photo restrictions are to avoid shots in which it is obvious that  Michelle and Barack are not on the same page. They are a fantasy couple to many black women who have no hope of marrying a more successful man -- akin to Diana and Prince Charles among white women who should have known better (most of the professional women I worked with) in the 90s. 

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: Barack and Michelle: The Love Story
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »
I read sometime back that she was divorcing him because of his lack of ambition. Then, all of a sudden, good things began to happen, and she decided to stick around. Wish I could find that stuff again.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Barack and Michelle: The Love Story
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 05:50:43 pm »
I read sometime back that she was divorcing him because of his lack of ambition. Then, all of a sudden, good things began to happen, and she decided to stick around. Wish I could find that stuff again.
I'm sure his handlers (ValJar, et al.) told her to hang in there, it will get better soon. Then they made sure it did.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org