Author Topic: Dem Congresswoman Refers to Paul Ryan as ‘Naughty Boy’  (Read 485 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Dem Congresswoman Refers to Paul Ryan as ‘Naughty Boy’
« on: December 13, 2013, 03:53:07 am »
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/12/12/dem-congresswoman-refers-to-paul-ryan-as-naughty-boy/

Dem Congresswoman Refers to Paul Ryan as ‘Naughty Boy’

by
Bridget Johnson

Bio
December 12, 2013 - 12:02 pm

It’s no secret that Rep. Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) blue eyes and beefcake photos certainly don’t hurt his position in Hill negotiations, but we’ve just gotten into a weird area here. From a New York Times piece by Gail Collins on GOP sensitivity training for women:

“They need better ideas, not ‘Mad Men’ style sensitivity training,” said Representative Nita Lowey of New York. Lowey, who serves as the top Democrat on the powerful House Appropriations Committee, thinks that Republicans’ problem is anti-women policies, not their inability to talk with the opposite sex.

“Believe it or not, Paul Ryan is a good friend,” she said. “He calls me Mom. I call him Naughty Boy.”

I always enjoy talking to Nita Lowey, but this conversation was a particular high point.

We can only assume Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) must refer to upper-chamber beefcake Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) in similar terms.

Lowey, 76, began serving in Congress just after Ryan graduated from high school.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776