Author Topic: @WhiteHouse Tweets and Hilarity Ensues Over Spelling Error.  (Read 472 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@WhiteHouse Tweets and Hilarity Ensues Over Spelling Error.
« on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:12 PM »
This evening, the White House's official twitter page tweeted the following message o their #GetCovered tag.

The White HouseVerified account ‏@WhiteHouse

#GetCovered because your mom will have peace of mind (and you will as well). http://HealthCare.gov , pic.twitter.com/AP3HLgeQBV

The backlash and laughs were quick to follow.

Paulsy ‏@Paulsy01 4h

Haha! Dopes @JoshDMartin @TheMaverick21 @WhiteHouse

Jewish Policy Center ‏@thejpc 4h

@WhiteHouse I'll give U a PIECE of my mind. ACA wants to put my child on Medicaid while she volunteers for @americorps. Welfare? Wrong.

Jewish Policy Center ‏@thejpc 4h

@JoshDMartin @WhiteHouse Moms should be giving WH a PIECE of their minds - I did.

Ashe Schow ‏@AsheSchow 4h

@RBPundit @WhiteHouse maybe they do mean "piece."

Kurt Eichenwald ‏@kurteichenwald 4h

@WhiteHouse I hope my mom doesn't give me a piece of her mind. It would hurt to open her skull. (you mean "peace of mind.")

Christopher Oman ‏@Chris_Oman 4h

An actual piece of brain? MT @WhiteHouse #GetCovered because your mom will have piece of mind. pic.twitter.com/PjmzI0GgxC

Jessica Chasmar ‏@JessicaChasmar 4h

Is that kind of like "chunk of brains?" @WhiteHouse

Tim Knight ‏@SlopeOfHope 4h

@WhiteHouse President Obama, winner of the Nobel Piece Prize

Katherine Timpf ‏@kctimpf 3h

@WhiteHouse HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YOU CAN'T SPELL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Briefing Room ‏@GOPBriefingRoom 9m

@WhiteHouse Trust your healthcare to a government that doesn't know the difference between Peace and Piece. Good Grief #GetCovered

More funny responses here: https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/411231710227857409/photo/1
I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
Re: @WhiteHouse Tweets and Hilarity Ensues Over Spelling Error.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 08:23:59 PM »
The Briefing Room ‏@GOPBriefingRoom 13m

@WhiteHouse just a 'piece' of mind? What if she wants more? #GetCovered
I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 08:27:28 PM »
The Briefing Room ‏@GOPBriefingRoom now

@WhiteHouse At least it wasn't a Peas of Mind or Pees of Mind #GetCovered A piece of mind is a terrible thing to waste

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • #ToldYouSo
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:49:47 AM »
:bigsilly:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf