Author Topic: BOOM! Dan Bongino serves the GOP establishment with divorce papers  (Read 719 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/boom-dan-bongino-serves-the-gop-establishment-with-divorce-papers/

BOOM! Dan Bongino serves the GOP establishment with divorce papers
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on December 12th, 2013

Dan Bongino just wrote this open letter and I second it:

An open letter to the establishment GOP.

I am serving you with divorce papers. For those who are unaware of what happened, the establishment wing of the Party has openly declared war on the grassroots.

For those who say this fight is hurting the Republican “brand” I reply; it is those on both sides of the aisle who have betrayed their principles in the name of Party, that have destroyed their “brands”.

As for the GOP, we used to stand for something; a lean, effective government, vibrant and robust individual liberty, and a passionate defense of the value of hard work and a commensurate respect for your wages by consistently fighting for your right to keep more of them. Where do you stand now? I know where the grassroots does.

This is our Party and we will demonstrate to the people we hope to represent that there is a group of people out there who refuse to be part of any “managed decline”. We will only be part of a spectacular American resurrection.

America’s best days are ahead and you and your fellow insiders and cronyists and “Party before country” loyalists, on both sides of the aisle, can bathe in your titles and power now but understand that I, and many others, have dedicated our lives to draining the dirty water from the bathtub.

Consider yourself served.

BOOM! Count me in.

:hands: :hands: :hands:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

Re: BOOM! Dan Bongino serves the GOP establishment with divorce papers
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 10:54:32 pm »
Who?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 12:17:32 am »
Ditto that:  :hands: :hands: :hands:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 12:57:07 am »
I suspect those of us who actually keep up on current events are well aware of who Dan Bongino is. Those of us who are conservatives also find it hard to disagree with how he describes traditional conservative values:

a lean, effective government
vibrant and robust individual liberty
passionate defense of the value of hard work
respect for your wages by consistently fighting for your right to keep more of them

Who objects?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 05:02:42 am »
I suspect those of us who actually keep up on current events are well aware of who Dan Bongino is. Those of us who are conservatives also find it hard to disagree with how he describes traditional conservative values:

a lean, effective government
vibrant and robust individual liberty
passionate defense of the value of hard work
respect for your wages by consistently fighting for your right to keep more of them

Who objects?

so why are so many hung up on real immigration reform?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 12:36:10 pm »
so why are so many hung up on real immigration reform?
Don't ask me, immigration is not my #1 issue (but I would point out that the use of the word "reform" is misleading, as it implies there's something dreadfully wrong with the notion of complying with actual laws and procedures to become a citizen and receive the benefits thereof).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 12:52:17 pm »
Don't ask me, immigration is not my #1 issue (but I would point out that the use of the word "reform" is misleading, as it implies there's something dreadfully wrong with the notion of complying with actual laws and procedures to become a citizen and receive the benefits thereof).

I'd actually like to see immigration reform.

NOT for illegals, but for contributing members of society that come in legally. I know a few people that emigrated - totally legally, they have good jobs, work hard, pay taxes. Did all the paperwork, got the greencard, were actually married to US citizens. Their average time/cost to be granted permission to stay in the USA was 3 years, 4 trips to their home country for a single piece of paper (which has to be stamped by the embassy and delivered by hand) and several thousand dollars of their own cash.

Might be time to change Lady Liberty's inscription.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink