Author Topic: Rush: Did the Secret Service Not Vet The Fake Sign Language Guy?  (Read 775 times)

Offline flowers

Rush: Did the Secret Service Not Vet The Fake Sign Language Guy?
« on: December 12, 2013, 08:52:40 pm »
http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/james-beattie/rush-did-secret-service-not-vet-fake-sign-language-guy

“You know I’m sorry, I can’t look at videotape of this fake sign language guy at the Mandela memorial without busting out laughing. Do you realize this guy crashed the Nelson Mandela memorial? He’s up there faking sign language for every one of these speakers, and nobody has any idea what he’s doing, and it turns out that he has been hired prior to this by the South African President, Mr. Zuma,” Limbaugh said.

“No matter where you look, it seems, no matter where you go in the world, everything is upside down and doesn’t make any sense. In addition to the security risk that this guy presented, if you take them out of it, and take a look at the videotape, it’s unbelievably hilarious. This guy crashes an event. He’s up there faking sign language. I’m looking at it now [laughter]. He’s standing two feet away from every speaker. Now it turns out the guy says he saw angels, or aliens, or whatever. He’s a schizophrenic. He’s an absolute lunatic. They hired him, and he’s been hired before. I think the interpreter said that he was only gonna get $85 for doing this.

“Now all kidding aside, according to the AP, they had a long interview with the guy. He says he’s a schizophrenic, that he has been recently hospitalized for more than a year for his schizophrenia, and that he has been violent a lot of times in the past, and this guy was allowed to stand within three feet of the president of the United States with a bunch of guns all around him. Did the Secret Service not vet this guy? 

“You know, you stop and think, so Mr. Mandela passes away, I would’ve thought there would’ve been a bunch of work for months behind the scenes in preparing for the crush of dignitaries from all over the world to come in. The logistics, finding places for all of these people who think they all should get the presidential suite at the hotel. Every damn one of them thinks they should get it, but only one person’s going to. So they have to iron that out. They have to iron out all the security. They have to iron out all the transportation to and from. The president of the United States has more people with him and more equipment with him than any other world leader. They have to handle this seemingly overnight, and apparently, this guy does not get vetted. The South African government is trusted with putting this guy up there on the podium.   

“And while this guy is faking the sign language, Obama is taking selfies with the blonde bimb-babe from Denmark and the British prime minister. Everything is falling apart. There is nothing anybody is taking seriously here

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: Did the Secret Service Not Vet The Fake Sign Language Guy?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:01:09 pm »
My first thought was what about security?

My next thought was viewing it as a display of the level of incompetence and corruption, almost anytime blacks run things.

Poor signing guy; he's probably of two minds about the whole affair.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 09:08:02 pm »
“Now all kidding aside, according to the AP, they had a long interview with the guy. He says he’s a schizophrenic, that he has been recently hospitalized for more than a year for his schizophrenia, and that he has been violent a lot of times in the past, and this guy was allowed to stand within three feet of the president of the United States with a bunch of guns all around him.  Did the Secret Service not vet this guy?

Sometimes I wish Limbaugh wouldn't try to 'help'...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 09:14:08 pm »

Actually Glenn Beck spent a lot of time on this today and interviewed Dan Bongino (former SS agent running for congress in MD 6th).... the scary thing is this guy has a history of violence and he was right next to the president. Bongino said it is beyond time to change the way we vet security for our president when he flies abroad - especially to countries like this.  He said it isn't like they haven't known for months this day was coming yet no one put the trip together until the man actually died and then it was hurried and security was nothing like we do here in the USA for the President.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 09:15:07 pm »
Sometimes I wish Limbaugh wouldn't try to 'help'...    :silly:

Actually their job is to protect the office of the President and the person who occupies it...  the last thing we want or need is anything to happen to this occupant.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 09:22:11 pm »
Is it possible our SS didn't vet the guy because they assumed the SA government had already done so, and to question their procedures would have been seen as insulting?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 09:23:31 pm »
Is it possible our SS didn't vet the guy because they assumed the SA government had already done so, and to question their procedures would have been seen as insulting?
I assume so. Looks like the SA government is at least as incompetent as our own.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 10:26:46 pm »

.... the scary thing is this guy has a history of violence and he was right next to the president.

"Scary"?   You misspelled titillating. 

I was hoping he'd pull a Samurai sword from inside his pants.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 10:41:37 pm »

"Scary"?   You misspelled titillating. 

I was hoping he'd pull a Samurai sword from inside his pants.

Pretty much the last thing we need to happen.  Biden is about as stable as Kim Jong Un
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:28:18 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 11:09:16 pm »
yah.....throw the Secret Service under the bus.  In fact this trip was thrown together so quickly the Air Force likely had to scramble just to get Air Force One ready to fly half way around the world.  I would not be surprised if the Secret Service strongly recommended against this trip all together and were over-ruled by Obama.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 11:15:05 pm »
yah.....throw the Secret Service under the bus.  In fact this trip was thrown together so quickly the Air Force likely had to scramble just to get Air Force One ready to fly half way around the world.  I would not be surprised if the Secret Service strongly recommended against this trip all together and were over-ruled by Obama.

He told Glenn the SS probably did want to pull the plug, but they have pretty much have to do as told and pray for the best.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 11:28:40 pm »

Pretty much the last thing we need to happen.  Biden is about as stable as Kim Jong Un

Shirley.......you can't be serious.

Having Obama as POTUS is the same thing as having Adolph Hitler as POTUS.

No way I'd be afraid of Joe Biden.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:32 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/12/12/Sometimes-I-get-Violent-Mandela-Event-Fake-Interpreter-Was-Hallucinating-Inches-From-Obama

'Sometimes I Get Violent': Mandela Event Fake Interpreter Was Hallucinating Inches From Obama

Back to Breitbart TV

12 Dec 2013, 9:02 AM PDT

Thamsanqa Jantjie who signed the fake interpretations of Obama's speech at Nelson Mandela’s memorial in an exclusive AP interview:

"What happened that day, I see angels come to the stadium ... I start realizing that the problem is here. And the problem, I don't know the attack of this problem, how will it come. Sometimes I get violent on that place. Sometimes I will see things chasing me,"

"I was in a very difficult position," he added. "And remember those people, the president and everyone, they were armed, there was armed police around me. If I start panicking I'll start being a problem. I have to deal with this in a manner so that I mustn't embarrass my country."

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 12:08:50 am »
Sign-language guy wasn't always wrong:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 02:51:57 am »
And while this guy is faking the sign language, Obama is taking selfies with the blonde bimb-babe from Denmark and the British prime minister. Everything is falling apart.

Really, Rush? The Prime Minister of an allied country is a blonde bimb-babe?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink