Author Topic: Of Course: Photographer Who Took POTUS Selfie Photo Ashamed He Broke News  (Read 439 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Of Course: Photographer Who Took POTUS Selfie Photo Ashamed He Broke News
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 09:59:18 PM »
I'm sure he got a less than flattering visit from some Obama minion.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 10:26:57 PM »
A president should be a class act at all times while in public, particularly at such a solemn occasion as a funeral. He has no respect for the dead. Remember, he didn't even go to his grandmother's funeral, and I wouldn't be surprised if he missed his mother's or his father's. Bummer does his thing and to hell with anyone else, unless they are providing him with his coke.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 10:58:57 PM »
What's the over-and-under on him dying a natural death?  On him living another year?

....wish I were kidding. **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 08:16:21 AM »
A president should be a class act at all times while in public, particularly at such a solemn occasion as a funeral. He has no respect for the dead.
The problem with a funeral, in Barry's mind, is that it isn't about him. Don't those stupid ol' dead people know that everything has to be about him?
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »
It is just amazing to watch this occur when the WH gets its panties in a wad for showing the real obama.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf