Author Topic: Men and women have VERY different ideas about beauty: Amazing graphics show ideal female face according to each sex (and if you are female you will like this one)  (Read 4555 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2521921/Picture-shows-ideal-female-face-according-men-women.html

Men and women have VERY different ideas about beauty: Amazing graphics show ideal female face according to each sex (and if you are female you will like this one)

Men prefer blonde hair, full lips, strong cheekbones but petite nose, less prominent forehead and finer eyebrows
Women see epitome of beauty as raven hair, strong nose, bushy brows and narrower bone structure
Men love Shakira's hair, Miranda Kerr's nose, Jennifer Aniston's forehead, the Duchess of Cambridge's eyebrows
Women prefer Freida Pinto's hair, Keira Knightley's cheekbones, Cara Delevingne's brows, Blake Lively's nose

By BIANCA LONDON
PUBLISHED: 08:38 EST, 11 December 2013 | UPDATED: 13:05 EST, 11 December 2013

Two 'perfect faces' - created from the features of glamorous actresses, singers and models - reveal the stark differences between how men and women perceive female beauty.

In a beauty survey, men and women were asked to build up a perfect face from the features of some of the most beautiful women in the world.
The research revealed that men prefer blonde hair, full lips, and strong cheekbones but also a petite nose, less prominent forehead and finer eyebrows.

Women see the epitome of beauty as raven hair, a stronger nose and forehead profile, strong brows and narrower bone structure.
The most popular features for men were Shakira's cascading blonde hair, Miranda Kerr's button nose, the forehead of Jennifer Aniston, the Duchess of Cambridge's pronounced eyebrows and Angelina Jolie's cheekbones - as well as her famously full lips.

THE PERFECT FEMALE FACE... ACCORDING TO WOMEN: Men and women were asked to choose celebrities with their preferred features. As the graphic reveals, women went for glossy hair, refined cheekbones, strong brows and nose and a sensual mouth like Scarlett Johansson's

THE PERFECT FEMALE FACE... ACCORDING TO MEN: Men's perfect woman had Shakira's cascading blonde hair, Miranda Kerr's nose, the forehead of Jennifer Aniston, the Duchess of Cambridge's pronounced eyebrows and Angelina Jolie's cheekbones - as well as her famously full lips

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2521921/Picture-shows-ideal-female-face-according-men-women.html#ixzz2nDo9jwGl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Sorry, got to go with the women on this one.  Although dark red hair with green eyes would be better.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sorry, got to go with the women on this one.  Although dark red hair with green eyes would be better.

Ditto to all that, plus, men don't like duckface (how the heck did they choose that in the second I have no clue)

Offline katzenjammer

"Remember how in that communion only, beholding beauty with the eye of the mind, he will be enabled to bring forth, not images of beauty, but realities (for he has hold not of an image but of a reality), and bringing forth and nourishing true virtue to become the friend of God and be immortal, if mortal man may."  -- Plato

Offline olde north church

I've always thought anyone can see the beauty of a rose but an artist's heart to see it in a dandelion.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline GourmetDan

Ditto to all that, plus, men don't like duckface (how the heck did they choose that in the second I have no clue)

Cause guys are stupid and women are superior.

Everybody knows that...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I won't even dignify this thread with an answer.  If I were to respond to this crass pop culture media gimmick i'd have to go with the brunette. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Neither one does all that much for me (though I'll give an edge to the brunette).

I suppose my ideal looks more like this:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online NavyCanDo

Neither of those faces would turn my head for long. Playing Frankenstein by splicing different beautiful women together does not make perfection.  Besides I prefer a cute girl over the cover-girl any day. And yes there is a difference.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

An endearing personality intensifies beauty beyond the merely physical.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Both of them are fine, but far from perfect beauties in any sense.

I'm slightly partial to the Latin, Mediterranean look, but then again I also turn my head for fine blondes.

I just love pretty women, no doubt about it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cincinnatus

An endearing personality intensifies beauty beyond the merely physical.

Oh, so right, Aligncare. Doesn't hurt if they also have a nice set of boobs, either.

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams