• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:51:36 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:00 PM »
My Lord but the democrats must be tossing back the popcorn and laughing with glee at the GOP circular firing squad, particularly when the GOP could be blowing democrat after democrat out of the water right about now.

When is this insanity going to stop?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 08:55:32 PM »
My Lord but the democrats must be tossing back the popcorn and laughing with glee at the GOP circular firing squad, particularly when the GOP could be blowing democrat after democrat out of the water right about now.

When the GOP stops trying to purge conservatives from the party...... what they are doing is pushing the conservatives into a third party.... and that will not end well for anyone.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:00:37 PM »

When Club for Growth, Conservative Senate Fund, and Heritage Action for America can't raise money by squealing every time something happens they don't like.

Scalise is a conservative and a Tea Partier.  He can't allow a staff member to be leaking confidential information to these outside groups so that they can then turn around and raise money off that information.

One must remember that the Conservative Action Group is in business to raise money first and to advance the conservative cause second.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 09:01:46 PM »
When the GOP stops trying to purge conservatives from the party...... what they are doing is pushing the conservatives into a third party.... and that will not end well for anyone.

The Tea Party is trying to purge conservatives they don't like from the GOP......if you want to be on the outside looking in for the rest of your political life, forma a third party.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:02:07 PM »
When Club for Growth, Conservative Senate Fund, and Heritage Action for America can't raise money by squealing every time something happens they don't like.

Scalise is a conservative and a Tea Partier.  He can't allow a staff member to be leaking confidential information to these outside groups so that they can then turn around and raise money off that information.

One must remember that the Conservative Action Group is in business to raise money first and to advance the conservative cause second.

You have soooooo much concern about conservatives raising money and never a peep out of all the money the moderates raise over on K-Street.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »

The Tea Party is trying to purge conservatives they don't like from the GOP......if you want to be on the outside looking in for the rest of your political life, forma a third party.

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

There is more than enough pissing to go around for everyone - second helpings for everyone.  If conservatives think that keeping up the shooting right now is going to somehow defend their beliefs they're stupider than I thought.  This fight at this time is not going to protect conservative principles in public life, it is going to end up further marginalizing them because this level of infighting will necessarily lead to more democrat/liberal election wins.  Standing for too long on the purest of pure principles right now will only damage those principles.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:05:43 PM by Oceander »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 09:05:26 PM »
You have soooooo much concern about conservatives raising money and never a peep out of all the money the moderates raise over on K-Street.

It seems that only some members of the Conservative Action Group are in the business of raising money to TRASH FELLOW REPUBLICANS.    It is those members that are the problem; not the "moderates" (whoever they are).

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 09:06:19 PM »
Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

There is more than enough pissing to go around for everyone - second helpings for everyone.  If conservatives think that keeping up the shooting right now is going to somehow defend their beliefs they're stupider than I thought.  This fight at this time is not going to protect conservative principles in public life, it is going to end up further marginalizing them because this level of infighting will necessarily lead to more democrat/liberal election wins.  Standing for too long on the purest of pure principles right now will only damage those principles.

Then prepare to lose because conservatives are tired of being screwed over and dissed and yet they expect our votes.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 09:06:58 PM »
Hear that rumbling sound?  That's the sound of the GOP saving the democrats from the consequences of their Obamacare disaster.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 09:16:54 PM »
Hear that rumbling sound?  That's the sound of the GOP saving the democrats from the consequences of their Obamacare disaster.

What conservative principles do YOU support - if any. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »
I bet the White House is enjoying watching this? It was bound to happen at some point. Yet a 3rd party will not end well.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 01:35:02 PM »
I bet the White House is enjoying watching this? It was bound to happen at some point. Yet a 3rd party will not end well.

I think it's bring forced on us, though.

Offline happyg

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »
Reid Praises Boehner For Bashing Conservative Orgs: 'A Breath Of Fresh Air'
"I think it was a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned," Reid said at a press conference

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/reid-boehner-bashing-conservative-orgs-breath-of-fresh-air

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 02:27:01 PM »

I think it's bring forced on us, though.

If you think you've got nothing now, just wait til you go 3rd party. 

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 03:58:21 PM »
No matter what, you don't want Harry Reid's approval. Way to go, Boehner.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 04:35:14 PM »
Mark Levin spoke about this firing yesterday. He was quite angry. He stated the RSC was one of the few, maybe the only, Conservative voice on the inside of the Republican Congressional leadership and Teller is a principled Conservative. In his opinion the firing is part of a purge by Boehner designed to seize control of the RSC so it becomes merely one more reliable voice supporting the "moderates" .
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 09:15:40 PM »
[[ When the GOP stops trying to purge conservatives from the party...... what they are doing is pushing the conservatives into a third party.... and that will not end well for anyone. ]]

Perhaps my historical ignorance is showing, but were any of the early Republicans who came as refugees from the Whig party in its last days?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:01:28 PM by Fishrrman »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 11:44:47 PM »
Reid Praises Boehner For Bashing Conservative Orgs: 'A Breath Of Fresh Air'
"I think it was a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned," Reid said at a press conference

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/reid-boehner-bashing-conservative-orgs-breath-of-fresh-air

Like I said, the democrats/liberals are pulling up the lawn chairs and popping the popcorn.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf