Author Topic: 'Duck Dynasty' Carols Outselling Britney Spears, Lady Gaga  (Read 447 times)

Offline Rapunzel

'Duck Dynasty' Carols Outselling Britney Spears, Lady Gaga
« on: December 11, 2013, 10:00:21 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/12/11/duck-dynasty-carols-britney-gaga

'Duck Dynasty' Carols Outselling Britney Spears, Lady Gaga

by Breitbart News 11 Dec 2013, 9:31 AM PDT

The stars behind the reality show sensation Duck Dynasty already conquered television and the literary world, so it's not a shock to see them outsell some of the biggest names on the music charts.

Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas sold more copies this week than both Britney Spears' latest album Britney Jean and the sinking fast disk from Lady Gaga, ARTPOP.

Halls, released Oct. 29, trumped Spears' album even though the latter came out Dec. 3.

The Robertson's album features the reality show stars, who grew up singing in church, lending their pipes to classics like I'll Be Home for Christmas, Baby, It's Cold Outside and Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline musiclady

Re: 'Duck Dynasty' Carols Outselling Britney Spears, Lady Gaga
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 11:54:14 pm »
Things that make you smile....   :laugh:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 12:22:34 am »
Meanwhile the libs heads are exploding!

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 12:55:22 am »
I like Christmas music to sound like Christmas music. Gaggy Gaga adds her own style to it, and it sounds like a gaggy person would sound like.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 01:01:58 am »
Lady Gag Me is one of the few people on this Earth I truly wish would die.  She is such a vile creature.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton