Author Topic: The new Paul Ryan  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
The new Paul Ryan
« on: December 11, 2013, 02:32:05 PM »

Support the USO

Offline katzenjammer

Re: The new Paul Ryan
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 02:54:30 PM »
The two-year budget agreement he rolled out with Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) Tuesday evening is striking for its simplicity: It cuts the deficits by $23 billion, sets new higher spending levels for the next two years and replaces automatic spending cuts set to take effect in 2014.

Fan-freakin'-tastic!!!

Color me less than impressed!!

So, a whopping $23 billion!!!   Wow, that $23 billion is all of 00.64% of 2014 projected spending of $2.3 Trillion, and an even more impressive 00.39% of 2023's projected $5.8 Trillion.  Something tells me we need to be using a bigger spoon to bail out the ocean.....  lol

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
Fan-freakin'-tastic!!!

Color me less than impressed!!

So, a whopping $23 billion!!!   Wow, that $23 billion is all of 00.64% of 2014 projected spending of $2.3 Trillion, and an even more impressive 00.39% of 2023's projected $5.8 Trillion.  Something tells me we need to be using a bigger spoon to bail out the ocean.....  lol

Yep it's a freaking joke.  The government wastes more than this on pure crapola.. but we're supposedly to be impressed....   :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »
Ryan could negotiate from a stronger position, if the GOP had more members in the Senate.

I'd be mighty impressed if some prominent "true conservatives" publicly stated they were going to focus MORE on defeating democrats, and LESS on replacing republicans.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:05 PM »

I'd be mighty impressed if some prominent "true conservatives" publicly stated they were going to focus MORE on defeating democrats, and LESS on replacing republicans.

The lock-step brown shirt party is called the Democrat Party... in the GOP with a "big tent" we have vigorous debate... and - frankly - people like McCain, McConnell, Graham, Alexander need to be replaced - been there too long and their expiration date has come and gone... if they refuse to step aside then by all means primary them out.

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »
Article title:
[[ The new Paul Ryan ]]

Meet the new milquetoast Republican.

Just like the old milquetoast Republicans....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf