Author Topic: Obama’s Moment of Truth—-About His Lies  (Read 552 times)

Offline xfreeper

Obama’s Moment of Truth—-About His Lies
« on: December 11, 2013, 04:03:44 pm »
Obama’s Moment of Truth—-About His Lies

I think the bulk of the U.S. population, particularly likely voters in 2014, have reached the point where they no longer believe anything President Obama says.

It coincides with what may be the lowest level of confidence in the U.S. Congress. Its Democratic members all voted for ObamaCare without reading it and the harm it is doing to millions of Americans, along with its total lack of constitutional legitimacy, will likely see those running for election and reelection in the 2014 midterms defeated.

As the first year of Obama’s second term is completed in January, the nation is at a point that I don’t think has existed since the days leading up to the Civil War in 1861. It took until 1865 to conclude that split and a hundred more years to make right the many wrongs that led up to it.

In my life, more than seven and a half decades, I cannot recall a President who has generated such a deep sense of distrust. I say “distrust” because that differs from just disagreeing with a particular President’s policies. I say “distrust” in the context of what people believe no matter their political affiliation.

President Obama cannot be trusted

More at LINK:  http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/59762

Offline xfreeper

Re: Obama’s Moment of Truth—-About His Lies
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 04:04:32 pm »
The level of dishonesty of this administration is becoming impossible for them to conceal