Author Topic: Nicolle Wallace Battles Sen. Coburn: ‘You Just Called Paul Ryan a Sell Out!’  (Read 533 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nicole-wallace-battles-sen-coburn-you-just-called-paul-ryan-a-sell-out/

Nicolle Wallace Battles Sen. Coburn: ‘You Just Called Paul Ryan a Sell Out!’
by Evan McMurry | 7:53 am, December 11th, 2013 VIDEO

On Morning Joe Wednesday morning, former George W Bush communications director Nicolle Wallace debated Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) argued over last night’s budget deal between Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senator Patty Murray (D-WA). Coburn said he opposed the deal, preferring instead to do away with the sequester by eliminating budgetary redundancies, even as many are crediting Ryan with working fast to avoid another costly congressional showdown.

“If the camera were on David Axelrod, he would be smiling and breathing a sigh of relief right now, that you and Paul Ryan are so sharply divided on this budget,” Wallace said. “You just called for more leaders. Paul Ryan has led.”

“He has led to make a compromise that sells out what actually needs to be done,” Coburn said.

“You called Paul Ryan a sellout!”

“I didn’t say that,” Coburn objected. “He was told to lead a compromise. He said last night on the TV he doesn’t think people have to give up core values. We gave up core values. We called non-tax increases tax increases.”

“I’m a 100% Coburn groupie,” Wallace said. “I’m so sad to hear you so disheartened by this deal, because I was so inspired by Paul Ryan’s leadership on this. Again, anything that makes David Axelrod smile makes me crime. I think it will make him smile to hear you so negative about this deal.”

Watch the full clip below, via MSNBC:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline MBB1984

Coburn should have said it, because it is a blatant sell out.  If the truth hurts, so be it.

Ryan is a gelding.

Offline MBB1984

If Nicole Wallace is inspired you should want to throw up.