Author Topic: Glenn Beck Reveals the Two Current Media Figures He’s a Fan Of  (Read 483 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Glenn Beck Reveals the Two Current Media Figures He’s a Fan Of
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:18:42 pm »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/10/two-media-figures-you-may-be-surprised-to-learn-glenn-beck-is-a-fan-of/

Glenn Beck Reveals the Two Current Media Figures He’s a Fan Of
Dec. 10, 2013 1:43pm Erica Ritz

Glenn Beck told Capital New York in a “60-second interview” that he actually admires a number of reporters from the mainstream media.

Beck was asked about “one news publication or TV show people might be surprised” to learn he is a fan of. He didn’t name a show, but did name a number of individuals.
Glenn Beck Tells Capital New York He Admires Jake Tapper & Mark Leibovich

This April 26, 2013 file photo shows radio personality Glenn Beck at the Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards in New York. (Andy Kropa/Invision/AP)

“While it pains me to say it given their outlets, I think Jake Tapper and Mark Leibovich are fantastic and fair … and on the TV side the creative genius behind ‘I Love Lucy,’” Beck said. “Namely, Desi Arnaz. Without him there would be no three-camera shoot, talent owning a piece of second runs and perhaps even (Studio City, California.) I won’t hold the last one against him.”

Jake Tapper is CNN’s chief Washington correspondent, and Mark Leibovich is the chief national correspondent for The New York Times Magazine. Beck has spoken highly of both in the past.

During the Capital New York interview, Beck also spoke about his online and television network TheBlaze, jokingly warning his competitors to “be afraid, be very afraid.”

“We are building a lifestyle company that transcends politics and even me. We are creating programming for an audience who wants content creators to treat them with respect, pay attention to them and make things that they like and are interested in,” he said. “Years from now, you will see us as a fully-distributed television network with reach across every important platform.”
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Glenn Beck Reveals the Two Current Media Figures He’s a Fan Of
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 12:36:37 am »
I rarely watch cable tv news. Instead I listen to the audio on satellite, and can pick from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Fox Business News, BBC, XM/Sirius Potus, XM/Sirius Patriot, and probably a few others.

I have concluded for the present, I like Fox Business News the best, with Lou Dobbs, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln