Author Topic: One of Obama’s top Secret Service agents allegedly commits suicide amidst cheating investigation  (Read 190 times)

Offline flowers

One of President Obama’s top Secret Service agents has died in an apparent suicide.

Rafael Prieto, 47, was a married father who had confessed to cheating with a Mexican woman for nearly six years, a secret under investigation for allegedly violating agency rules that require disclosure of relationships with foreign nationals.

A member of the Secret Service for more than two decades assigned to the agency’s most prestigious post as the President’s protective detail, Prieto was found inside a car parked in a Northwest Washington, D.C. apartment complex garage last week, dead of what authorities believe to be carbon monoxide poisoning.

Do I need my :tinfoil: hat on this one??

Offline musiclady

With this administration a tinfoil hat is obligatory.

Trust no one.  Suspect everything.
"What unrepentant sin against Jesus Christ does a Republican have to commit, before you will stop rewarding them with your vote?"

I don't vote for degenerate liberals.  No matter what letter they have after their names.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo