Author Topic: Knockout game backfires when woman defends (beats the snot out of perp) against attacker  (Read 547 times)

rangerrebew

Knockout Game Backfires When Woman Defends Herself Against Attacker (Video)

By Dominic Kelly, Mon, December 09, 2013

In an apparent case of the “Knockout Game” gone wrong, new video shows a man attempting to hit a girl and knock her down, but his plan backfires when the woman hits him back.

The incident, which reportedly happened in a Las Vegas shopping mall, shows the woman retaliate as soon as she is hit by the man. She starts to beat him on the head when another man, who is reported to be her boyfriend, runs back to try to break it up when he realizes that the guy hit her.

“You hit a girl?” the apparent boyfriend asks before springing into defense mode and helping the woman beat the man. People are watching the incident unfold, asking what happened, before the woman and her boyfriend angrily walk away.

The man who had originally hit the woman is seen, at the end of the video, lying on the ground in the fetal position with a bloody nose. Since being posted to World Star Hip Hop yesterday, the video has already garnered over a million views and about 4,300 comments.

The “Knockout Game” is a new trend that involves kicking or hitting a random person so that they fall down. There have been reported incidences all over the country, and many of the victims have included children and elderly people. Most recognize the game as a growing trend, but others insist that the media is making it into something bigger. Still, many people have been seriously injured by knockout, and it doesn’t seem to be dying down just yet.

Check out video of the incident below.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/knockout-game-backfires-when-woman-defends-herself-against-attacker#
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:53:19 am by rangerrebew »

Offline collins

Good for her and the boyfriend - if enough of these targets fight back and actually wound/maim/kill the thugs playing this "game", it'll stop. Wonder who uploaded the video, though . . . it's not something I'd want seen regardless.

rangerrebew

It gives a certain warm fuzzy feeling to see the perp get smacked down by the woman, doesn't it? ****cute kitty
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:31:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

I am woman, hear me roar!

(Sorry, but I LOVE this!!  It brings out the aggressive little kid in me  ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.