Author Topic: Ben Affleck Says He 'Probably' Wouldn't Like Someone if They Voted Republican  (Read 554 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Oh Ben...you're not too smart are you...see Repubs like to go to the movies too but I bet they won't be seeing any of your films...not too smart for business buddy!

Support the USO

Offline raml

I don't dislike all democrats but I would never be a friend to a liberal democrat who spouts the progressive way. I haven't been to a movie of Ben's for years because of his big liberal mouth. I also quit going to anything of Brad Pitts and many others who open their mouths about their liberal leanings. I continue to go see movies if the actors haven't spouted their liberal leanings even if I suspect they are liberals as long as they keep their thoughts to themselves.

Offline darlene

• Members
These Hollywood people that think they are democrats make me laugh. I was raised by a union business agent that Always voted for a democrat and he would think they were crazy for the entitlement programs that are being pushed down our throats, how the government wants to run our lives and the amount of taxes we are going to need to pay for this socialized medicine. The old style was a man had to make a living to provide for his family and to have that he needed an education or skill but now there is a large portion of the nation that wants to be given everything and not work and getting the government to hand out money and benefits to them is like a badge of skill. Actors are paid for their ability to reach alot of people and the democrats are becoming masters of working the media to their advantage. Really Ben Affleck is a B actor and doesn't have the draw of the A actors. Not very many people will take what he says and try to follow his advice. Just wish the republicans would learn that they are in a fight with a man that learned how to play dirty and will use every outlet to get what he wants. Trust is not a word any of those actors know about.

Offline R4 TrumPence

These Hollywood people that think they are democrats make me laugh. I was raised by a union business agent that Always voted for a democrat and he would think they were crazy for the entitlement programs that are being pushed down our throats, how the government wants to run our lives and the amount of taxes we are going to need to pay for this socialized medicine. The old style was a man had to make a living to provide for his family and to have that he needed an education or skill but now there is a large portion of the nation that wants to be given everything and not work and getting the government to hand out money and benefits to them is like a badge of skill. Actors are paid for their ability to reach alot of people and the democrats are becoming masters of working the media to their advantage. Really Ben Affleck is a B actor and doesn't have the draw of the A actors. Not very many people will take what he says and try to follow his advice. Just wish the republicans would learn that they are in a fight with a man that learned how to play dirty and will use every outlet to get what he wants. Trust is not a word any of those actors know about.
Good Post! Good to see you here! (Tracy) :seeya:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Ben Affleck, Katy Perry and their ilk are just useful fools. 

Welcome to The Briefing Room Darlene!

0005a
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf