Author Topic: In contrast with Thatcher snub, Obama inner circle jets off to Mandela memorial  (Read 772 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

The Bush's flew down with The Obama's and Hillary on AF1......

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
I wish they hadn't.

Edit to add: not that they shouldn't go to South Africa, just hate to think of them surrounded by the sleazy Obamaites on the plane.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:33:24 AM by mountaineer »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Online DCPatriot

In contrast with Thatcher snub, Obama inner circle jets off to Mandela memorial.

OMG.....gotta get my vision prescription updated.   I cannot tell you what I thought I saw there.    LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Said on another thread - why not? Bush and Mandela had a close working relationship and got on well together. The Bush's are very active in African charities to improve people's lives, and Mandela was too. Since the Worm is taking AF1, why not hitch a ride?

Bet they chip in for gas though.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
People feigning confusion at why Obama didn't go to Thatcher while stopping his entire life and job to rush to Mandela, are being intentionally obtuse.

What does he have to do, hit you on the head with a frying pan? He couldn't make it more clear from his books and his actions how he feels about White Europeans, and the British in particular.

Mandela fits perfectly with Obama's afrocentric, and islamophilic radical outlook on history and the world.

Obama has proven to be the exact opposite of everything which the media portrayed him to be. In that vein, he is far from the great post-racial global uniter we were told. He is a racial, pro-Islam, radical activist.

Anyone claiming not to get this at this point is either really late to the game, or they are just being silly and coy.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:52:33 AM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline musiclady

Said on another thread - why not? Bush and Mandela had a close working relationship and got on well together. The Bush's are very active in African charities to improve people's lives, and Mandela was too. Since the Worm is taking AF1, why not hitch a ride?

Agree.  With the Bush's concern for Africa, and for freedom abroad, this is no surprise.

Nor for me, a concern.

Many, MANY more things to get upset about these days.  Our country is being destroyed.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Offline Rapunzel

It is not about Bush attending the funeral - it is about him going TO the funeral with Obama........

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Fake deaf interpreter at Mandela memorial
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 08:27:59 AM »

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Now we know why W went.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf