Author Topic: Mother of missing Brittney Wood makes shocking plea to her own SISTER to reveal where body of teen who was 'about to expose family pedophile ring' is buried  (Read 1007 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520771/Mother-missing-teen-Brittney-Wood-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html

Chessie Wood told MailOnline she accepts her 19-year-old daughter is dead almost 18 months after she disappeared from home in Mobile, Alabama
    Called on sister Wendy Holland to 'end all the lies'
    Wendy is married to Donnie Holland, the uncle Brittney went to confront with sex abuse claims on day she vanished
    He killed himself two days later with Brittney's gun
    Family believe she was to go to police about pedophile ring involving 11 people - all family members or their friends
    Wood, herself facing sodomy and child abuse claims told MailOnline: 'I just beg her to tell the truth. No more hiding and no more lies'
    Brittney's stepmother reveals to MailOnline that missing teen's daughter Payton, 3, thinks she works for TV station because she sees her photograph on television so often

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Brittney's stepmother reveals to MailOnline that missing teen's daughter Payton, 3, thinks she works for TV station because she sees her photograph on television so often

That has got to be one of the saddest things I've heard.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

Offline happyg

What a sick story. I wish I didn't go to the link. Perverts, all!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What a sick story. I wish I didn't go to the link. Perverts, all!

Thanks for the heads-up.