Author Topic: Restraining cats and dogs! The cowardly canines that are visibly shaken by the sight of felines  (Read 1040 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520821/Restraining-cats-dogs-The-cowardly-canines-visibly-shaken-sight-feline-counterparts-home.html

A video compilation showing dogs being terrified of cats has reached nearly 4.4million views on Youtube in four days.

The three-minute clip named 'You Shall Not Pass, Dog' shows several dogs' irrational fear of walking past a cat.

One of the clips sees boxer hiding at the top of a staircase, refusing to come down as a tortoise cat sits a few steps below.

Our old lab was hilarious to watch when we went to the SIL apt. She had a kitten, my lab just wanted to say hello, well that left a mark on her nose.....The rest of the time Tasha ran from that kitten.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Our 20 lb. cat runs in fear, from our 4 lb. Chihuahua
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Our old cat Squeeky finally passed a couple of years ago, and I buried her at the foot of our Ronald Reagan rose bush.  That thing has had three inch thorns ever since!!

Squeeky was named for Squeeky Frome, the little Manson dahling who took a potshot at Ford....the cat was so frickin' mean she would attack my hand with all four sets of claws as a kitten....

Offline flowers

Our old cat Squeeky finally passed a couple of years ago, and I buried her at the foot of our Ronald Reagan rose bush.  That thing has had three inch thorns ever since!!

Squeeky was named for Squeeky Frome, the little Manson dahling who took a potshot at Ford....the cat was so frickin' mean she would attack my hand with all four sets of claws as a kitten....
what color is the Ronald Reagan rose bush?