Author Topic: MSNBC's Harris-Perry: 'Wealthy White Men' Coined 'ObamaCare' to Demean President  (Read 1097 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama himself has 'embraced' the term Obamacare. Those people at MSNBC are in full Obama worship mode. The freakin' moonies were less devoted than NBC is to their God Obama.

On bus tour, Obama embraces "Obamacare," says "I do care" http://www.cbsnews.com/news/on-bus-tour-obama-embraces-obamacare-says-i-do-care/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

Good grief!!! Anybody ever watched this piece of work?

She's a corn-rowed, hyphenated-last-name, skinny-assed angry black female who oozes grievance and pissed-off.

I think she's mad her momma gave her a white first name.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good grief!!! Anybody ever watched this piece of work?

She's a corn-rowed, hyphenated-last-name, skinny-assed angry black female who oozes grievance and pissed-off.

I think she's mad her momma gave her a white first name.

Had the exact same impression and never heard of her before this post.

Many polls have shown Blacks to be highly racial and racist. People like her will always be angry because they are angry at themselves. They are angry at their own Blackness. There is no cure for that. A lot of Black Liberal anger  projected at Whites is because they hate themselves and their own race. You can't fix that, no matter how gushingly pro-Black issues you are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline evadR

Actually, I think it was Jim Robinson.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline raml

Obama doesn't need a single rich or not rich white person to demean him he does a very good job all by himself.

rangerrebew

Not so!  They did it to piss off Harris-Perry and it worked. :tongue2:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Well, that blew out several of me brain cells.  :whistle:

Any chance of putting a warning sticker on this sort of thing?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Actually Miss Tampon Ears, it was probably poor and middle class white men who came up with it first.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

COMEDY.   GOLD.   :laugh:

Offline happyg

COMEDY.   GOLD.   :laugh:

Yep! I wonder if she ever heard of Hillarycare, or Reagonomics, or Nixonian?

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

Had the exact same impression and never heard of her before this post.

Many polls have shown Blacks to be highly racial and racist. People like her will always be angry because they are angry at themselves. They are angry at their own Blackness. There is no cure for that. A lot of Black Liberal anger  projected at Whites is because they hate themselves and their own race. You can't fix that, no matter how gushingly pro-Black issues you are.

Hammer, meet nail.  This is precisely my belief as well.  The race-based-grievance-mongering people in our society, both black and white, are the racists but not in the way most people might think.  They are the ones who think whites are better than blacks, not conservatives.  Any time I see a "FUBU" or "Black is Beautiful" shirt it adds just a little more validation to my belief that the person wearing it is trying to convince themselves of something . . .

I heard someone explain that "Love thy neighbor as thyself" means more than loving your neighbor.  He said it means first getting ourselves on the right track so we can earn self-respect and in a sense, love ourselves, so we can then love our neighbor.  Until black culture changes such that individuals can legitimately lay claim to self-respect, we'll continue to see high crime rates, fatherless families, etc. in the black community, with neighbor victimizing neighbor in a never-ending circle.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline IZZY ANN

Those "special closed door" meetings the POS has with his adoring media have a purpose ....he gets them to do his DIRTY WORK FOR HIM.

And now that Obamacare has been exposed for the FRAUD that it is and Obama's creditability is in the pits, HE TRIES to shed the association of his "signature legislation" with himself ....... well good luck with that.

The more the LIES, FRAUD and CORRPTION that Obamacare was "born of" becomes known (to those who were not paying attention) the more it attaches to the POS.........and it is not going away.  He likes the "glory" but he can't take the criticism ...so it becomes "racism" because the adoring media says so and "the white guilt" still works.

I am glad HE got a second term so he has to deal with the "mess" which was his own creation. Soon FAILURE will become synonymous for both, Obama and Obamacare. Couldn't have happened to a better POS. 

Offline happyg

I`m proud to be black" said a black man.
"I`m proud to be Asian" said an Asian man.
"I`m proud to be white" said a racist.

That was from a post on my FB page.

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, the irony, or, if you prefer, the hypocrisy, or maybe it's just plain stupdity.

The segment wouldn’t have been so offensive if not for the hilarious irony of the situation. While on December 8 Ms. Perry was lecturing Americans on the “derogatory” word ObamaCare, just two weeks earlier she herself used the word to refer to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in a discussion with Ron Christie:

So Ron, let me ask, then, particularly you brought up Kasich. So I’m wondering will there be an internecine fight around ObamaCare…

So I’m assuming by Ms. Perry’s own use of the word she is trying to put herself “above and apart from a black man, to render him inferior and unequal and to diminish his accomplishments.” Next time Ms. Perry wants to lecture her small audience about what words we can and cannot use it might be wise for her to stop using them herself.

From transcript of her show, 11/24/13 (emphasis added).

MSNBC

Melissa Harris-Perry

November 24, 2013

10:47 a.m. Eastern

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY: So Ron (Christie), let me ask, then, particularly you brought up Kasich. So I’m wondering will there be an internecine fight around ObamaCare and particularly the Medicaid expansion aspect of it between the Republican governors who made a decision to in fact expand and those who didn't? Because some of them are going to end up likely on one of those big primary stages together in the debates.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2013/12/09/msnbcs-harris-perry-uses-derogatory-term-obamacare-two-weeks-condemni#ixzz2n0LBDA2Z
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams