Author Topic:  (Read 339 times)

Offline happyg

« on: December 08, 2013, 02:30:17 PM »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 02:35:20 PM »
And 14 million records sold, ought to give her funds, to obtain the best treatment available, bar none.

I once met a 13-14 year old kid, who amazed me. He recited automobile statistics as if reading from the specifications section of every model, every year.

While doing so, he stare right past me blankly, as if I didn't exist. I'll bet he could program Obamacare.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 03:23:57 PM »
And 14 million records sold, ought to give her funds, to obtain the best treatment available, bar none.

I once met a 13-14 year old kid, who amazed me. He recited automobile statistics as if reading from the specifications section of every model, every year.

While doing so, he stare right past me blankly, as if I didn't exist. I'll bet he could program Obamacare.

I think you're probably right!  I even think I could do a better job.  :laugh:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 11:42:42 PM »
My 12 year old son is an Aspie, and the remarkable thing about him is his long term memory far surpasses anyone who I have ever met.   He hits me with shockers all the time with details he remembers that I long forgot about. Its like he can replay events that happened long ago in his mind.   Yet he struggles obtaining a passing grade on his school work, and has a difficult time following social rules which leaves him with few friends, and lots of teasing. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf