Author Topic: Shocking Video: ‘Coven’ of Pro-Abortion Women Attack Church in Argentina  (Read 635 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

The face of hate.

You may have seen this video earlier — Ed Morrissey featured it at Hot Air — but I didn’t see it until it was tweeted to me by Covenant College student Keifer Wynn and, because it was in Spanish, at first I wasn’t quite sure what I was looking at.

“Abortistas atacan a católicos que defendían la Catedral de San Juan,” is the headline, and the description: “Estas son las hordas de lesbianas y abortistas del Encuentro Nacional de Mujeres.”

So, translation via Google: “Abortionists attack  Catholics defending the Cathedral of San Juan. These are the hordes of lesbians and abortionists of the National Conference of Women.” Keep in mind that when I watched this, I hadn’t even translated the titles yet:

OK, so what the heck is going on there?

Every year in Argentina, the National Conference of Women — sponsored by various non-profit NGOs — gathers in some city and, in recent years, the event has featured a protest against the Catholic Church. So when the radical feminists marched on the cathedral in San Juan de Cuyo on November 24, they were met by 1,500 Catholics who locked arms to form a human shield around the cathedral:

The women, many of them topless, spray-painted the men’s crotches and faces and swastikas on their chests and foreheads, using markers to paint their faces with Hitler-like mustaches. They also performed obscene sexual acts in front of them and pushed their breasts onto their faces, all the while shouting “get your rosaries out of our ovaries.” . . .
While the site of the protest was the front of the cathedral . . . “the whole city awoke to graffiti in favor of abortion.”
Inside the cathedral, 700 people were also in prayer accompanied by their bishop . . .
 After unsuccessfully trying to get into the building, the women burned a human-sized effigy of Pope Francis. “If the pope were a woman, abortion would be legal,” they shouted . . . The police reportedly told the media they were unable to intervene because “they are women.”

Remember, I originally saw this in Spanish, posted by the blogger at Pagina Catolica, who said (Google translation):

Our readers know that the Spanish and American folk tradition, the Coven or Salamanca (in Argentina), is a meeting of witches, in which to realize the devil is present not only acts of sorcery, but also aberrant sexual practices.

Indeed, the raving frenzy of these radical feminists bespeaks an infernal origin. Susan Brinkmann at Women of Grace writes:

According to a report appearing on the Catholicism Pure and Simple blog, some of the youth who defended the cathedral said they had the impression that “it was a ‘satanic attack’ with ‘demonic figures’ being seen as part of an ‘anti-Christian world revolution.’  In one place the extremists lit a big fire and burned an effigy of Pope Francis as they danced around the fire.”

http://theothermccain.com/2013/12/06/shocking-video-coven-of-pro-abortion-women-attack-church-in-argentina/

Video at link

Are we living in the latter days? Watching these women as they dance around as if participating in a Dionysian Orgy makes one wonder. At times they even seem to ululate like a pack of wolves.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams