Author Topic: Swedish Pedophile Allowed to Adopt Child  (Read 667 times)

Offline flowers

Swedish Pedophile Allowed to Adopt Child
« on: December 07, 2013, 05:38:56 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/12/05/Swedish-Paedophile-Allowed-to-Adopt-Child

An unnamed Swedish man in his 60s will be allowed to adopt a child, even though he was convicted for molesting a five-year-old girl, suspected of raping a teenage girl, and guilty of over 90 crimes, mainly fraud.

Authorities do not believe he will relapse.

The man will now be able to adopt, after a review by the municipality's social affairs committee (socialnämnd) found that his risk of relapse was considered low, with all but one of ten members of the committee voting yes to the man's application to adopt. HD noted, however, that the public servants and the politically appointed board members were not given access to the documents giving details about his alleged sex crime.

Furthermore, the newspaper noted, the claim that the older man, who is known to chat with young girls on the internet, did not risk a criminal relapse was not in any way explained in the tribunal's statement. There were no supporting documents to back up the assessment.

He was convicted of molesting his neighbor's five-year-old daughter in 2004. He was not charged with raping a 14-year-old girl, but the suspicion was strong enough for social services to recommend he be supervised around children. In 2007, he was considered high risk and was told to receive treatment and parental training.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Swedish Pedophile Allowed to Adopt Child
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 05:44:13 pm »
 **nononono*  I'm speechless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 05:49:44 pm »
**nononono*  I'm speechless.

I'm not.

Just not saying in case it sets the server on fire.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 04:00:16 am »
HD noted, however, that the public servants and the politically appointed board members were not given access to the documents giving details about his alleged sex crime.

GIGO.  Garbage in, garbage out.

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 12:08:30 am »
The country of Sweden lost it's moral compass many years ago I am not surprised at all at this.