Author Topic: Duck Dynasty Told Again To Stop Praying To Jesus So They Don’t Offend Muslims!  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://freepatriot.org/2013/12/06/duck-dynasty-told-stop-praying-jesus-dont-offend-muslims/

Duck Dynasty Told Again To Stop Praying To Jesus So They Don’t Offend Muslims!
Posted by: Brandon Walker Posted date: December 06, 2013 In: International, News, Videos

Duck Dynasty is again told by A&E to stop praying in the name of Jesus in order for them to stop offending Muslims. Also came the shocking surprise of the producers using fake bleeps to show that they are cussing when they are not!

The Duck Dynasty crew is a family operated business. They hunt, they have strong family values, and they kid each other. They go to church. They use guns. At the end of each show, they pray over their meal in the name of Jesus.

It seems that Phil and Willie Robertson got a surprise from the producers again when they started to review their shows for the year. They discovered fake bleeps being used to show that they were cussing when they were not.
    If we’re not using profanity, why make it look like we’re using profanity? What is the point? Why don’t you just run it and say what we say?”

The Duck Dynasty Crew was not alone in the use of bleeps when there was not cursing on the set. According to other shows they have found the same thing. Two instances were found in SyFi’s hit “Face Off” and the show on History Channel called “American Pickers”. It is unknown if the modern day producers are doing this to make the shows look more “edgy” and to try to attract more audiences or why they would falsely put these in.

Another thing that bothered Phil, who holds a Master’s Degree in Education, was that once again he is asked to stop praying in the name of Jesus. When he asked them “well who are we offending” the answer was presented to him that he and the crew were offending Muslims by the producers.

This is not the first time the Duck Dynasty show has come under fire. Several times now they have been approached to stop praying and several times the answer has been the same, if you don’t like it, don’t put our show on because we will not stop. Phil even goes so far as telling them, “We are in spiritual warfare.”

You have to hand it to the crew for “sticking to their guns” when it comes to their beliefs.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
They won't back down and can always take the show to another channel.  A&E would be cutting their own throat if they get rid of it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:55:01 am by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline flowers

Why in the world would muzzies watch Duck Dynasty anyway. yes I know it is about taking Jesus out of the show. Go to CMT Duck Dynasty

Offline musiclady

Phil even goes so far as telling them, “We are in spiritual warfare.”

Phil's absolutely right about this, and he knows that his being asked to stop using Jesus' name in prayer is of the devil.

I saw one of the shows with the fake bleeps.

Ridiculous.

The left can't be honest about ANYTHING, can they??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

Phil even goes so far as telling them, “We are in spiritual warfare.”

Phil's absolutely right about this, and he knows that his being asked to stop using Jesus' name in prayer is of the devil.

I saw one of the shows with the fake bleeps.

Ridiculous.

The left can't be honest about ANYTHING, can they??
If the left was honest, they couldn't stand a chance with their agenda

Offline musiclady

If the left was honest, they couldn't stand a chance with their agenda

That's why it's good that someone like Phil Robertson is bringing their hypocrisy to light.   :patriot:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline kevindavis007

I don't think that Muslims watch the show. I have a feeling it has to do with a whinny atheist more than a Muslim.. Mind you I'm not fan of Islam..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline musiclady

I don't think that Muslims watch the show. I have a feeling it has to do with a whinny atheist more than a Muslim.. Mind you I'm not fan of Islam..

I can't imagine that many Muslims would enjoy the show either.

I'm guessing you're right about the whiny atheist......

Online Millee

Are atheists and Muslims incapable of turning a channel??????  smdh.....

Offline raml

I am offended daily by what is on TV these days but I just don't watch what offends me. I also if it shocks and offends me and should not be on prime time due to children watching just refuse to use any product the show advertizes and let the company know why I am boycotting them it is the only time I actually watch an ad. I would never complain about someone praying even in Allah's name which is offense to me because any praying done in a program on TV is good to see.

Offline olde north church

bleep'em either way <--- bleeeeeeep
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Put it this way. A Muslim may not approve of the content of the prayers, though to be blunt they are not a whole lot different from the ones Muslims say. Praising God and giving thanks for the trials and joys of the day are the ones I've seen. Translate one of the family prayers from Duck Dynasty into Arabic and it'd fly in any mosque, or indeed any temple!
But the idea of complaining about praying, from a culture who pray in public or private 5 times a day seems off to me. The ones who hate prayer in public are the atheists. They don't mind kicking up a huge stink, as we already know.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink