Author Topic:  (Read 763 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: December 07, 2013, 12:43:28 AM »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
They won't back down and can always take the show to another channel.  A&E would be cutting their own throat if they get rid of it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:55:01 AM by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 12:24:46 PM »
Why in the world would muzzies watch Duck Dynasty anyway. yes I know it is about taking Jesus out of the show. Go to CMT Duck Dynasty

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 12:29:05 PM »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 12:51:19 PM »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 02:23:51 PM »
If the left was honest, they couldn't stand a chance with their agenda

That's why it's good that someone like Phil Robertson is bringing their hypocrisy to light.   :patriot:

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 02:35:18 PM »
I don't think that Muslims watch the show. I have a feeling it has to do with a whinny atheist more than a Muslim.. Mind you I'm not fan of Islam..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »
I don't think that Muslims watch the show. I have a feeling it has to do with a whinny atheist more than a Muslim.. Mind you I'm not fan of Islam..

I can't imagine that many Muslims would enjoy the show either.

I'm guessing you're right about the whiny atheist......

Offline Millee

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
Are atheists and Muslims incapable of turning a channel??????  smdh.....

Offline raml

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 05:38:36 PM »
I am offended daily by what is on TV these days but I just don't watch what offends me. I also if it shocks and offends me and should not be on prime time due to children watching just refuse to use any product the show advertizes and let the company know why I am boycotting them it is the only time I actually watch an ad. I would never complain about someone praying even in Allah's name which is offense to me because any praying done in a program on TV is good to see.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 05:39:09 AM »

bleep'em either way <--- bleeeeeeep
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »

Put it this way. A Muslim may not approve of the content of the prayers, though to be blunt they are not a whole lot different from the ones Muslims say. Praising God and giving thanks for the trials and joys of the day are the ones I've seen. Translate one of the family prayers from Duck Dynasty into Arabic and it'd fly in any mosque, or indeed any temple!
But the idea of complaining about praying, from a culture who pray in public or private 5 times a day seems off to me. The ones who hate prayer in public are the atheists. They don't mind kicking up a huge stink, as we already know.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf