Author Topic: Schultz: God Loves Obamacare  (Read 624 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Schultz: God Loves Obamacare
« on: December 06, 2013, 02:25:50 am »
During "Ask Ed Live" on Wednesday's The Ed Show, host Ed Schultz took a snarky question from a viewer about Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN). The fan asked Ed if he would ask Bachmann what God thought of the Affordable Care Act, a reference to the congresswoman's comments in 2011 about feeling called to run for president in 2012. Bachmann had said that she and her husband pray about every decision they make and ask God what to do. She also said in an interview on Face The Nation that she believes God will speak to her and tell her what to do.

Schultz answered the question by saying Bachmann would never do an interview with him, implying that he has not invited on her on his program. Then he said with a grin:

My first question would be about the uh possible ethics violation that she's being investigated for... I'll tell you what I think God thinks of the Affordable Care Act. It's a big amen!

The ethics charge Schultz is referring to is the accusation Bachmann and Ron Paul's 2012 campaigns made payments to an Iowa politician. [story link]

This is not the first time Schultz has harassed Bachmann for her belief in prayer and hearing from God. The majority of Americans, though most likely not his viewers, do believe in the existence of God. In America 76% believe in the existence of God, and of those, half say they have done something because God told them too.  According to Schultz, they are all laughable and crazy.

Ed did not say how he knew God would say Obamacare was "a big amen!" Clearly he didn't hear it from God himself...

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/schultz-mocks-idea-hearing-god
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Schultz: God Loves Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 02:29:07 am »
I understand he said some really nasty things about Limbaugh today.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 02:42:21 am »
The sonofabitch shot his own dog on a hunting trip.  He's a corpulent union toady who actually believes he's relevant to the political discussion.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 07:25:07 pm »
True to the left mantra, toss in God when need be, other wise God is evil

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 08:29:03 pm »
Just what is expected out of MSNBS.