Author Topic: Abortion Champion Wendy Davis: 'Children Are My First Priority'  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abortion Champion Wendy Davis: 'Children Are My First Priority'
« on: December 05, 2013, 11:03:27 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/05/Wendy-Davis-Texas-Children-Are-My-First-Priority

by Dr. Susan Berry 5 Dec 2013, 8:57 AM PDT

Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis tweeted a message on Tuesday to show Texas voters where her priorities lie:

s governor, I’ll always make investing in our Texas children my first priority. #TeamWendy
— Wendy Davis (@WendyDavisTexas) December 4, 2013

Davis raised $1.2 million after filibustering a state bill – now a law – that made abortion illegal after 20 weeks of pregnancy in Texas. She and her supporters succeeded in blocking the first vote on the bill, but the measure was ultimately passed and signed into law.

Later, Davis claimed to be “pro-life” while campaigning at the University of Texas at Brownsville. She appeared to be using the term, however, to describe her feelings about children who are already born. For Davis, unborn children are a matter of “women’s health”:

When I believe women’s health is in danger, I’m going to stand and fight to protect that. This isn’t about protecting abortion. It’s about protecting women. It’s about trusting women to make good decisions for themselves and empowering them with the tools to do that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Abortion Champion Wendy Davis: 'Children Are My First Priority'
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 11:38:04 pm »
First priority is killing as many as possible.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton