Author Topic: Fresh embarrassment for Costco after it puts Ron Burgundy memoir in non-fiction weeks after labeling Bible as fiction  (Read 189 times)

Offline flowers

Costco has left itself open to fresh ridicule by putting the faux memoir of a cult film character in its 'non-fiction' section - weeks after labelling the Bible fiction.

Staff at a branch near to Los Angeles appeared to not realise that Ron Burgundy: Let Me Off At The Top was a work of comic fiction about Will Ferrell's cinema anchorman.

It comes after the retail chain was forced into a humbling apology after a Southern Californian pastor tweeted a photo showing copies of the Bible labelled as fiction.

How do we not know it is all part of the plan to highlight his film? I trust nobody these days/

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
It would seem to prove how intellectually inferior Costco workers are; likely as not Obama voters. :Odance:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo