Author Topic:  (Read 401 times)

Offline flowers

« on: December 05, 2013, 04:16:43 PM »

Offline flowers

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:19:31 PM »
Tell me one African leader who looks after his people?.

Anyone else sick of seeing Europe blamed for Africa's problems? Surely this should lift the veil from the eyes of those in denial. Africa is run by the corrupt who keep inquisitors out with scare mongering about a new European attempt to colonise.

What is it that they say again about women scorned and all - she wants 85% of his stolen properties and businesses? Makes you wonder what TIM (that idiot Mugabe) is worth, seeing as this is the cousin he fell out with. They are such utterly horrendous people - I know one of TIM's cousins was the ambassador in a European country - local doctors would donate medicines for the poor in Zimbabwe and this ambassador, who was on a huge pay-packet, would then sell them in Zimbabwe and pocket the money - there is a place in hell reserved for this man and his family.....

A few quotes from the comment section. Once again a dictator (and someone loved by the left) has immense wealth yet his people live in ruins.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:33:44 PM »
This is so typical of Communists (which is what Mugabe is). Does anyone think Stalin, Mao, or Fidel lived in anything like the squalid misery they caused? Or that Obama does?

As angry as these people make me I am saddened even more by the suffering of the people who must live under their heels. Prior to Mugabe, under the horror of white rule, Zimbabwe (then Rhodesia) was relatively prosperous compared to the rest of Africa and was a major source of food for the African continent.

No more, and the change can be laid directly at the door of the British and their foreign office, Whitehall.

Anyone who thinks the Left really cares about the masses has rocks for brains. Orwell clearly foresaw what was coming under these people:
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face... forever!!
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
Like Cincy said, this is like the Obamas - just on a slightly different scale.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf