Author Topic: Rielle Hunter is 'depressed' over John Edwards' new girlfriend and 'broke because no one will hire her'  (Read 796 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518087/Rielle-Hunter-depressed-John-Edwards-new-girlfriend-broke-hire-her.html

Rielle Hunter is reportedly so depressed by the news that John Edwards has a new girlfriend that she has stopped eating and barely gets out of bed.

News of the disgraced former Senator's latest love interest- a 35-year-old single mom named Danielle King- broke in early November, and Rielle clearly did not take it well.

'Rielle sobbed and threatened to do something drastic, but John didn't buy it and just coldly walked away and back into the arms of his new girlfriend,' an unidentified close source told The National Enquirer

She can't live on 5k a month?   :nometalk:  I have no sympathy for her. She knew he was married. I have no sympathy for anyone in this event, not the dead wife not him or Rielle.

Offline Cincinnatus

but John didn't buy it and just coldly walked away and back into the arms of his new girlfriend

She's surprised?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

She's surprised?
.I think Rielle is surprised when a fart comes out of her fanny. You know just the same look on her face as a dog does when it farts, wondering what was that. As my mother once told me years ago, they cheat on their wives with you, they will cheat on you.

Offline mountaineer

I think Rielle is surprised when a fart comes out of her fanny. You know just the same look on her face as a dog does when it farts, wondering what was that. As my mother once told me years ago, they cheat on their wives with you, they will cheat on you.
You're exactly right, but don't make me laugh like that!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org