Author Topic: Reince Priebus: RNC homing in on Hillary Clinton for 2016  (Read 470 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reince Priebus: RNC homing in on Hillary Clinton for 2016
« on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:11 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=5D618D8A-0D87-4AF7-9B22-6EFEEA28A025

Reince Priebus: RNC homing in on Hillary Clinton for 2016
By: Tal Kopan
December 5, 2013 06:19 AM EST

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus says the RNC has begun “focusing in” on Hillary Clinton as a candidate for 2016 and will continue to do so.

Priebus was asked by radio host Hugh Hewitt on Wednesday whether the RNC would work to attack Clinton as the presumed Democratic nominee for president in 2016, according to a show transcript.

“We have. So our research shop, along with America Rising, has been focusing in on Hillary Clinton. But I agree with you that there needs to be a more of a focus,” Priebus said.

The RNC chairman said the group is focused on the 2014 midterms, but he agreed it needs to aggressively set the conversation about Clinton early.

“I think you’re right. I think that we have to be very aggressive on what she’s done or hasn’t done,” Priebus said. “And the things that she is famous for, like a botched health care rollout in the ’90s, and Benghazi, and the things that she is involved with that are or went obviously pretty badly, we need to focus in on.”

He said the RNC is still responsible for some of the “rough stuff” out there about Clinton, however.

“I think that there’s a lot of rough stuff coming out on Hillary that you know, it doesn’t just come out of thin air. It comes from somewhere. And sometimes, it comes from us, and sometimes, it comes from other groups,” Priebus said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: Reince Priebus: RNC homing in on Hillary Clinton for 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:03:02 pm »
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

So he's saying they're going to stick with negativity and run on smearing Hillary, rather than having some vision?

Here's a clue Reince, if you put together a real plan for America, something viable, that is a winner. It's far better than your current model of attack, (weakly), and dredge up an almost Democrat to run against the Democrats.

I still believe the RNC wants nothing to do with being the party in power.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Reince Priebus: RNC homing in on Hillary Clinton for 2016
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:07:22 pm »
Reince, Fail, Repeat....