Author Topic: Glenn Beck and S.E. Cupp Are Getting a Full Hour to Themselves on CNN This Friday (DVR alert)  (Read 700 times)

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-and-s-e-cupp-are-getting-a-full-hour-to-themselves-on-cnn-this-friday/

If you need a minute to scrape your brain from the ceiling, go ahead, because this is quite stunning. This Friday, conservative commentator and Crossfire co-host S.E. Cupp is guest-hosting Piers Morgan Live, and her guest for the full hour is Glenn Beck.

On CNN. That’s right, this is actually happening on a non-Fox News network.

Beck’s been making the media rounds to promote his new book Miracles and Massacres, even returning to his old Fox stomping grounds to go one-on-one with Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. But this time, Beck is taking an even farther walk down memory lane, because before he joined Fox News, he was part of the CNN family with a show on HLN.

And while Piers Morgan himself interviewing Glenn Beck might be one for the history books, having two prominent conservatives talking for an entire hour on CNN is quite something in and of itself.

9 P.M. This Friday. Mark your calendars.

Offline Rapunzel

His book sounds really interesting and one I want to read.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

CNN  figured it needed a conservative to get decent ratings.

Offline Rapunzel

CNN  figured it needed a conservative to get decent ratings.

I was just going to say I hope the ratings go through the roof.....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sarah Elizabeth is an intellectual powerhouse. Beck should be honored to be in her presence.

Offline Rapunzel

Sarah Elizabeth is an intellectual powerhouse. Beck should be honored to be in her presence.

~LOL~ she still works for him at The Blaze and makes several appearances each week on Real News.

Offline evadR

I was just going to say I hope the ratings go through the roof.....
How will any conservatives know to watch??
And the normal lib viewers, as small as it is, certainly won't watch.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.