Author Topic: Annapolis Mall Victoria's Secret fight suspects sought  (Read 502 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Annapolis Mall Victoria's Secret fight suspects sought
« on: December 04, 2013, 03:01:04 am »
I wish to aid the police in this investigation by questioning the Victoria's Secret's model as to whether they saw anything. I consider this my civic duty.

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJLA) - A wild melee broke out inside an Annapolis Mall store on Black Friday, authorities say, and police are searching for the women who provoked the fight

The fight happened just as Black Friday was kicking off - at about 12:30 a.m. last Friday - at a Victoria's Secret store inside the mall, Anne Arundel County Police say. It started when a 17-year-old girl alleges that two women accused her of "poking her in the eye."

At that point, the suspects began throwing punches inside the crowded store. The victim alleges that one woman pushed her to the floor and began punching, and a short time later, the second person began punching her in the head.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/12/annapolis-mall-victoria-s-secret-fight-suspects-sought-97599.html
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams