Author Topic: Mitch McConnell: Time for GOP Establishment to 'Stand Up to' Tea Party  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Mitch McConnell: Time for GOP Establishment to 'Stand Up to' Tea Party
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 06:33:18 pm »
I don't know about Sinkspur but on my planet you proved Sinkspur correct with your quote from Breitbart.

Sinkspur said The majority of the American public DOES NOT favor repeal of Obamacare..
and you quoted a CBS poll that states 43% favor repeal.

43% is not a majority.

and in this poll 50% want it repealed... but you and sink keep living in your American wants Obamacare dreamworld,...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,121972.0.html
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 07:29:11 pm »
and in this poll 50% want it repealed... but you and sink keep living in your American wants Obamacare dreamworld,...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,121972.0.html

50% is not a majority.  51% is a majority. 

America may not want Obamacare, but that is not reflected in the polls.  Not yet.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 08:18:52 pm »
So last night I'm out doing Christmas shopping when I spied a car with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker and another one which stated: "Tea Party...because it sounds better than calling it a mob of racists and homophobes."
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams