Author Topic: Piers Morgan gushes over 'the perfect Barack Obama who's a perfect physical specimen'  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

Here I always thought Michael Moore was the perfect liberal specimen.

Published on NewsBusters (http://newsbusters.org)

Piers Morgan Gushes Over ‘The Perfect Barack Obama Who’s a Perfect Physical Specimen’

By Noel Sheppard

Created 12/03/2013 - 12:49am

In the past six plus years, we’ve seen some astonishing gushing and fawning over the current White House resident.

But on CNN Monday, Piers Morgan just might have set a new record talking like a teenaged school girl about “the perfect Barack Obama who’s a perfect physical specimen” (video follows with transcript and commentary):

PIERS MORGAN, HOST: Chris Christie, is his weight a genuine issue for the American people after a fit athletic president who turned out to be not quite what people thought? Does it matter that Chris Christie is a big guy?

JUDY SMITH, CRISIS MANAGEMENT EXPERT: You know what? I think that, I would hope that the public would focus on selecting a president based on where they think the country should go, what the policies and practices of the president, and not really based on weight.

MORGAN: But if you were advising him, would you say, right, he’s obviously lost a lot of weight in the last few months. Would you say to him, “Right, you’ve got to have a proper game plan by the time you launch a run, or don’t launch a run, in the next couple of years, you’ve got to be down to this kind of weight, otherwise forget it?”

SMITH: No, I wouldn't say that.

MORGAN: You wouldn’t have that conversation?

SMITH: No, I wouldn’t say that.

MORGAN: Olivia Pope would, wouldn’t she? She’d say, “Cut it.”

SMITH: I think what you want to say is that you want to be as anybody would be, that you want to be healthy. And each person decides that for himself.

MORGAN: But you have to be presentable?

SMITH: Absolutely, you have to be presentable. Of course you have to.

MORGAN: But does it [unintelligible], after the perfect Barack Obama - who’s a perfect physical specimen to many people's eyes - does it matter? Or is it actually somebody very different, somebody who’s much more of a regular kind of guy who likes cheeseburgers and beer and, but appears to be a straight talker? Somebody who is perhaps more of a straight talker than it appears Barack Obama turned out to be?

He's so dreamy, isn't he Piers?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/12/03/piers-morgan-gushes-over-perfect-barack-obama-who-s-perfect-physical
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:58:29 am by rangerrebew »

Offline xfreeper

I agree that image is important but to vote for someone based on their looks would be superficial, typically piers and how we end up with an incompetent phony in the WH

Offline Millee

See ya, breakfast.  :3:

Online mountaineer

Geez, so Piers is gay, too?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776