Author Topic: Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He's Being Audited by IRS  (Read 772 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/cancer-patient-and-obamacare-critic-says-hes-being-audited-irs

Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He's Being Audited by IRS
December 2, 2013 - 2:16 PM
By Eric Scheiner

A cancer patient, who publicly discussed the cancellation of his insurance under ObamaCare, now says he has been informed by the Internal Revenue Service that he is going to be audited.

Bill Elliot appeared on Fox News on November 7th to discuss the cancellation of his insurance. He claims he was told that his cancer was considered “beyond the catastrophic previous condition” and his plan was being canceled because of ObamaCare regulations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxCG7cZdKhc

Elliot, who has Stage 4 cancer, informed viewers he wasn’t going to pay the $1,500 a month for the new plan being offered, preferring not to burden his family and to “let nature take it’s course.”

After his story attracted media attention, Elliot says his insurance company decided to let him keep his coverage:

"Well, the update on my health is: I went to the doctor last week and he told me that I was in full remission. So, that's good news; I'm getting better. Thanks to Steve, I wouldn't have found none of this out, 'cause I wouldn't have had health insurance to go back. So, I found out that I'm in full remission and that I've got four months to go - not four months to go, but be checked every four months.

"So, Monday I got a certified letter. I didn't my mail until late, so this past Tuesday I went and picked it up. Lo and behold, it's from the IRS saying, "You're going to be audited for the tax year of 2009."

The good news of his continued insurance coverage - was followed by some bad news. Elliot said on Rocky D on 1340 WQSC and the Sara Marie Brenner Show last week that he is now going to be audited by the IRS for the tax year of 2009.

"I kind of expected something like this," Elliot told the Sara Marie Brenner Show.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He's Being Audited by IRS
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:53:29 am »
its become a pattern.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

Re: Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He's Being Audited by IRS
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 01:00:10 am »
They have no shame. Unfortunately, they also have no fear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org