Author Topic: US Calls Netanyahu 'Desperate and Weak'  (Read 811 times)

Offline flowers

US Calls Netanyahu 'Desperate and Weak'
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:49:16 pm »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/174690

Senior officials in the White House have said that Israel Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu “is desperate and weak,” in reaction to Netanyahu's remonstrations against the deal struck with Iran over its nuclear weapons program.

Israeli television Channel 10 quoted the officials as saying “His pronouncements show a lack of self-confidence,” in an unusually harsh personal attack on Netanyahu. “We are not perturbed by his vocal opposition.”

Netanyahu was also raked over the coals Sunday by he man he replaced in the prime minister's bureau, Ehud Olmert, who accused him of bringing relations with the US to an “unprecedented” low point.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: US Calls Netanyahu 'Desperate and Weak'
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 03:33:41 am »
[[ US Calls Netanyahu 'Desperate and Weak' ]]

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N !

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 03:42:13 pm »
Is BHO trying to goad Bibi into proving him wrong?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 03:52:54 pm »
For the first time in my life, I find my country on the wrong side of every international matter. Even Carter and Clinton got it right, sometimes.  :shrug:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 05:09:14 pm »
One of the more strange things about Obama-nation is that good is now bad. And bad is good. Up is down, left is right.

Whereas is normal world, aiding and abetting a formal enemy, in any case, would be treason of the highest order. However, today, the opposite.

Who does HLS consider to be terrorists? By their own definitions. It is not Muslims. It is White, Christian, patriotic, veteran Americans, who they target.

We are the enemy in Obamanation.

The fact that Obama would bitch-slap the Saudis and throw them to the dogs, along with Israel does not surprise me in the least. Not at all. They were fools to ever support this evil, called Obama.

To all my Liberal friends, which I have none, I say to you, "bon appetit", you idiots. fools.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 09:58:13 pm »
[[ One of the more strange things about Obama-nation is that good is now bad. And bad is good. Up is down, left is right.
Whereas is normal world, aiding and abetting a formal enemy, in any case, would be treason of the highest order. However, today, the opposite.  ]]

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 12:09:48 am »
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell

GREAT quote! 

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 10:55:44 am »
Is BHO trying to goad Bibi into proving him wrong?  :shrug:

Goading is BO's MO.  He attempts to goad the American Right into acting so he can clamp down on them.  He attempts to goad our Allies into responding in a fashion where he can claim to be attacked.
It is unwise to poke a stick into a tiger's cage.  Especially a punk.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:56:12 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 12:20:53 pm »
I have heard enemies say kinder things than our ally is "desperate and weak."  With friends like the U.S., Israel doesn't need more enemies.