Author Topic: Defiant 76 year-old grandma dies in shootout with (black) gang trying to rob her bingo money  (Read 1251 times)

rangerrebew

They were just following Obama's "redistribution" of bingo winnings strategy. :2gunz:

Defiant 76 Year-Old Grandma Dies in Shootout With Gang Trying to Rob Her Bingo Money

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, December 1, 2013, 5:42 PM

Dorothy Hendrix was shot and killed during an attempted robbery late Saturday night.

76 year-old grandmother Dorothy Hendrix was shot and killed on Saturday after a shootout with gang members. The robbers were trying to take her bingo money.
The Sunday World reported:

A 76-year-old woman was killed in a shootout with attempted robbers outside her South Carolina home early on Saturday morning.

“She fought. She was a fighter. She shot him,” the victim’s brother, Ronnie Lollis, told local news.

Dorothy Hendrix returned home at about 1am when two armed men and one woman approached her attempting to rob her, coroner Greg Shore said.

Hendrix pulled out a gun and fired at the suspects, and one of them returned fire, hitting her twice. One neighbour reported the gunshots to police.

Hendrix, known as “Dot” to friends and family, managed to shoot one of the intruders in the stomach before she died at the scene. The other two suspects ran off.

The wounded suspect was taken to the hospital for surgery, Shore said. The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office said they will release more details after they interview him.

Authorities charged 23-year-old Bradacious Galloway, 26-year-old Tereba Geer, and 23-year-old Steven Hagood all with murder.
Steven Hagood and Tereba Geer

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/defiant-76-year-old-grandma-dies-in-shootout-with-gang-trying-to-rob-her-bingo-money/
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 09:24:42 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Conflicted here.

Sad that she was killed, for both her and her family - bloody proud of her for going out in total style.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

One of the thugs was not as bradacious as he thought he was.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

One of the thugs was not as bradacious as he thought he was.

:silly: Life in prison is too good for these thugs!

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
It ticks me off that the taxpayers are providing surgery & related medical care to one of the killers for injuries sustained while he was committing multiple crimes.  Somehow I doubt he had a job which provides a Cadillac health plan . . .
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
My mother (RIP), used to play organized BINGO sometimes 4-5 times a week in her later years.

I went with her once and my GOD......she bought at least 5 cards and half-dozen "specials"....the tear off paper pads with different colored sheets.

She had an ink marker than she dabbed onto the called number...and it was clear to anybody that Alzheimer's was not in her system.  It was amazing that she could follow all her cards correctly.

So....if this woman was anything of a BINGO player like my mom....she had a considerable amount of cash on her person.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline xfreeper

Hard to say. If the woman feared she was about to be killed, she had to try and defend herself. If it was just about the money, she should have given it up.

Offline Cincinnatus

From another report on this same incident:

Anderson County Sheriff John Skipper said: 'This was not a random act. The robbery was planned, and she was specifically targeted.

If it was planned that makes it 1st degree murder and these low lifes can be fried.

She had been targeted before and had taken measures to defend herself.

Mr Lollis said his sister had learned to fire a gun after the earlier attack, and had a carry and conceal permit, according to News 13.

'She had been robbed right here at her house, coming out of her house. That's what made her get her gun. I don't understand why she wanted to keep coming back,' he said.

She looks like the prototypical grandmother. RIP, Mrs Hendrix.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516263/Defiant-76-year-old-woman-dies-shootout-gang-tried-rob-bingo-money.html
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 08:08:42 pm by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

rangerrebew

I'm waiting for J$ss$ J$cks$n and Al Sharptongue to say this was racist and she had a gun waiting for blacks to rob her.  Is this not almost exactly the situation with Trayvon?  White animal attacks harmless thugs?

Offline olde north church

The most unfortunate aspect of this episode is she was unable to take out these three before she died.  There should be t-shirts bearing her image, as was done with trayvonobamason.  She harkens back to a time when Americans, REAL Americans, understood there were things more important than life.
Go with God, ma'am, you were braver than most who walk the streets of this nation.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

The most unfortunate aspect of this episode is she was unable to take out these three before she died.  There should be t-shirts bearing her image, as was done with trayvonobamason.  She harkens back to a time when Americans, REAL Americans, understood there were things more important than life.
Go with God, ma'am, you were braver than most who walk the streets of this nation.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

I quite agree, ONC.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org