Author Topic: Barack Obama pushes Rosa Parks off the bus [PHOTO]  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Barack Obama pushes Rosa Parks off the bus [PHOTO]
« on: December 02, 2013, 02:17:29 am »
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/barack-obama-pushes-rosa-parks-off-the-bus-photo/

Barack Obama pushes Rosa Parks off the bus [PHOTO]

Posted By Neil Munro On 5:13 PM 12/01/2013

President Barack Obama has visually pushed Rosa Parks off the anti-discrimination bus with a single narcissistic tweet.

“In a single moment 58 years ago today, Rosa Parks helped change this country,” declared a Sunday 4:15 pm tweet from Obama’s Organizing for Action group.

The tweet included a photo of the first African American president of the United States sitting in the same bus and in the same seat from which Parks declined an order to move to the back of the bus during a protest in 1955.

In a single moment 58 years ago today, Rosa Parks helped change this country. pic.twitter.com/C502SKfJnj

— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) December 1, 2013

Her protest was part of a long effort to end racial discrimination in the southern states. Much of the opposition to equality came from local Democratic politicians, including Birmingham police chief Bull Connor, a member of the Democratic National Council.

There is a large number of photographs of Rosa Park that could have illustrated OFA’s tweet about Parks.

Observers quickly noted the image of Obama sitting in Parks’ place and replies criticizing the president poured in.

@BarackObama she looks so much like Obama these days.

— WFAN Audio (@WFANAudio) December 1, 2013

@BarackObama Jeezus! Get the bleep over yourself

— Gary Eaton (@garysteveneaton) December 1, 2013

Where’s Rosa? RT @BarackObama In a single moment 58 years ago today, Rosa Parks helped change this country. pic.twitter.com/WKbQtoIKJD

— jon gabriel (@exjon) December 1, 2013

It’s not about you Rt @BarackObama: In a single moment 58 years ago today, Rosa Parks helped change this country. pic.twitter.com/YHdqEprwbU

— Amy Lutz (@amylutz4) December 1, 2013
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

Re: Barack Obama pushes Rosa Parks off the bus [PHOTO]
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 02:54:58 am »
@BarackObama she looks so much like Obama these days.

Loved the tweets. Obummer wasn't even born...or maybe he was. He lies about everything else, why not his age? :silly:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 03:12:03 am »
Loved the tweets. Obummer wasn't even born...or maybe he was. He lies about everything else, why not his age? :silly:

Me, too.. well worth clicking on the picture link just to read all the tweets.. there is still too many kool-aid drinkers, though..... 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 08:05:38 am »
I am predicting a severe backlash toward the African American when this SOB's term is completed.

They are going to be screaming bloody murder.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 09:12:57 am »
I think Obama is every bit the narcissist Ted Bundy was. :pondering:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 12:45:02 pm »
I don't get it. That photo is a couple years old. I guess the narcissist is playing his "Greatest Hits".
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:09 pm »
I don't get it. That photo is a couple years old. I guess the narcissist is playing his "Greatest Hits".
I think BO is recycling the photo in the apparent belief that it captures the essence of his Rosa Parks-like purity and strength of character.
 He looks more like a befuddled Joe Biden who can't understand why the bus isn't moving.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ladybug

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 11:30:49 pm »
Get the hell outta that seat, Obastard, it belongs to Rosa Parks. I had the honor and pleasure of meeting and having dinner with Rosa Parks - at her request - A lovelier, more modest, and quietly elegant lady never existed.

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 11:39:18 pm »
I am predicting a severe backlash toward the African American when this SOB's term is completed.

They are going to be screaming bloody murder.

Why not scream it, they commit it quite regularly.

Offline Carling

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 11:44:50 pm »
I think BO is recycling the photo in the apparent belief that it captures the essence of his Rosa Parks-like purity and strength of character.
He looks more like a befuddled Joe Biden who can't understand why the bus isn't moving.

:silly:

Well done!   :beer:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 11:46:07 pm »
Get the hell outta that seat, Obastard, it belongs to Rosa Parks. I had the honor and pleasure of meeting and having dinner with Rosa Parks - at her request - A lovelier, more modest, and quietly elegant lady never existed.

More detail? Please? She is someone I always admired immensely and you actually met her!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 03:25:45 am »
A most appropriate picture.

Like Ms. Parks, Obama is also a fakir.

Rosa Parks DID NOT refuse to give up her seat in a moment of spontaneous protest.

Instead, she was carefully picked by others to play that role, AFTER several other persons were considered and rejected for the same purpose.

Those who think she is such a hero of the civil rights movement because of actions she took on her own, had better think again.

The truth is out there on the net, if you care to search for it...