Author Topic: Abortionist who kept 36 bags of aborted babies in storage unit found dead  (Read 551 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, just gross.

MADISON, MS, November 25, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Authorities say an abortionist with a history of tax evasion, botched abortions, and unusual disposal of aborted babies has died.

Police found the body of Dr. Joseph Booker Jr., 69, at his home Thursday night after relatives complained they could not reach him. Investigators said Booker suffered a stroke and drowned in his shower in his Madison, Mississippi, home.

Tanya Britten of Pro-Life Mississippi said, “From a Christian perspective, I pray that he repented on the lives that he has taken, and that God is merciful,”

In 1999, Booker served time in prison for tax evasion. Later in the year, police learned that a local resident discovered 36 bags of aborted babies in a storage unit he purchased from Booker in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The new owner said Booker stowed the babies there shortly before going to prison.

For years, Booker performed abortions at Jackson Women's Health Organization (JWHO), the last abortion facility in the state.

Good luck in your new location, "Dr" Booker.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortionist-who-kept-36-bags-of-aborted-babies-in-storage-unit-found-dead.html
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:42:37 pm by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

Vengeance is mine............I will repay.................says the LORD.

Booker, and his partners in crime, will ALL pay.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.