Author Topic: On Obama: Expose Him, Not Just Attack  (Read 623 times)

Offline happyg

On Obama: Expose Him, Not Just Attack
« on: December 01, 2013, 05:46:34 pm »
Too often my friends on the right take the easy road and attack because throwing red meat feels good.

In fact throwing red meat is the easy way out when we are dealing with complex issue and shades of gray. Historically, easy often doesn't last or as effective as needed. Work with facts and substance. Solutions should start out simple and grow in complexity as needed. If you object to the comprehensive and complex nature of Obamacare, Dodd Frank, EPA regulations or proposed comprehensive immigration reform why copy the method?

It's Sunday and football day for many like me. Football is a game of yardage although spectacular touchdowns make for great replay moments.  Solid consistent defense and tactical offense wins championships. Don't let Obama run out the clock while we the loyal opposition run around aimlessly.

By David Webb
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/12/01/On-Obama-Expose-Him-Not-Just-Attack

Offline sinkspur

Re: On Obama: Expose Him, Not Just Attack
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:28:04 pm »
Huh? 

What a mess of a commentary!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: On Obama: Expose Him, Not Just Attack
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 07:12:45 pm »
Huh? 

What a mess of a commentary!!!
He's just another entertainer, trying to craft quotable sound bites, after the example of Limbo, Palin, etc. Webb is pretty good, though.

I think we should demand more from our elected reps. They pop up in the news a couple of times per year, backs against the deadlines. Vote, then go back on recess.

We are left with too much time to listen to mere entertainment.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln