Author Topic: The latest pin-up, Mr Decembark! Delirious dogs hanging their heads out of car windows become calendar sensation  (Read 807 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517461/Photographer-shoots-calendar-delirious-dogs-hanging-heads-car-windows.html

A photographer has come up with an unusual pet project - snapping ecstatic dogs as they hang their heads out of car windows for a new calendar.

Lara Jo Regan, 48, embarked on her task for the 2014 calendar 'Dogs in cars'.

The unusual shoot, which took place in Los Angeles, California, was aimed at exploring the unbridled joy experienced by pugs and huskies when a breeze hits their faces.

This reminded me of our lab. We drove down to see the inlaws down south. We were on the freeway driving 65 mph, she had to have her head out the window. I have that photo. It is hilarious. she is trying so hard to keep her head in the wind. Her lips are blowing and only her teeth show. It was great. If I find it I will post a it here.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
If I take our pug Gus with me I have to lock the windows because he has figured out how to lower them himself.....

That's a great pic....we're going to look for a second pug pup next Spring.....