Author Topic: Michelle Obama on Barack: ‘He Keeps His Promises’  (Read 652 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama on Barack: ‘He Keeps His Promises’
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:40:58 pm »
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/30/michelle-obama-barack-he-keeps-his-promises

Michelle Obama on Barack: ‘He Keeps His Promises’

By Noel Sheppard | November 30, 2013 | 02:30

ABC’s Barbara Walters did another in a series of sycophantic gushing and fawning interviews with the Obamas Friday.

In the wake of the President’s fallacious claim that people could keep their health insurance plans if they liked them, the most preposterous part of the interview was when Michelle Obama said her husband “keeps his promises” without any pushback from Walters (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

Well into the 20/20 interview, Mrs. Obama said, “He did talk about wanting to help people, and that inspires me and us to think about how we can keep having impact beyond ourselves.”

The President responded, “I did promise her an interesting life.”

This led the First Lady to say, “That he did. And, you know, he keeps his promises.”

Really?

Without a doubt, there are millions of Americans that have lost their insurance as a result of ObamaCare who don’t agree.

But fortunately for Barack and Michelle, Walters didn’t point out this obvious hypocrisy.

Must be nice for a President and his wife to know that they can say whatever they want in an interview with a member of the press and not be challenged – especially when what one of them says is totally ridiculous.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Michelle Obama on Barack: ‘He Keeps His Promises’
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 02:53:00 pm »
I know of at least one promise kept

"We are going to fundamentally change America."    Check
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 03:06:16 pm »

Think that's about it though...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 04:27:13 pm »
They both make me physically ill.

I don't care what they say.

It makes me nauseated.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 05:25:18 pm »

I doubt I will forget the chill down my spine when I first heard him say that.

A few years ago somebody told me if the US becomes weak, the country's that are ruthless will spring forward and re-arm, nuke up and try to get as much power as they can as long as USA is down.

I see this event occurring all over the world these days. NK, Iran China  just to name a few.

Obama has done what he said he would do...fundamentally transform this country. 3 more years we will be lucky to be a 3rd rate country.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:33:31 pm by flowers »